X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anybody got any -- any mechas to introduce? At all?

Comment

I'm back.

Comment

Neo!!!

I'm quite sure you have some mechas in your arsenal to introduce, right?

And, uh... An update would be good...

Comment

@Wonder

Yes I have a few mechas of sorts to introduce, but they are not super large/giant monster killing mechas.

What I plan on introducing are Ride Armors on certain missions in my arc.

Also I'm sorry I didn't update last night. I was just too damn tired to do anything (who wouldn't be after driving for about a day all the way back home.) Anyways I'll try and get a post in soon. Just give me the location tag for Ocelot's place.

Comment

Oh sorry I was out. Anyways just... Robot thingies, maybe someone with a biometal.

Plus the apartment is in Hollywood

Comment

looks like my internal clock got screwed

so here I am
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ohai.

I was wondering where you were.

You got work.

Mwahahahahahahaha
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I got 846 post to read..

so let me ask the question, where does the beast duo are at the moment?

and whats that about mechas wonder and Neo were talking about?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Let's give you a brief summary, shall we?

- John + Patche jumps down the hole to find the local mouse in trouble. They save him, who offers them hospitality in return.
                    - The mouse boy, Phio, realizes that Patchouli is daughter of Elios, also known as the Creator: a god figure worshipped. Elios is said to be a benevolent but ruthless deity who made the Underground, but Patchouli knows that only the second half is true...
                    - John meanwhile... Well ask Pringles himself.
                    - Long story short, the party is moving to a local mousefolk village in the sewers to replenish and rest.

Idk what they're planning, but I might have Nitori go.

In AtWaP, John asked Rena a question.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I remember about patchy being stalked by some mouse folk as they arrived the bottom floor

let me check everything

Spoiler:

Comment

We didn't go far from there.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

done, done and diggity done

Spoiler:

Comment

^^ I knew I loved ya for a reason.

While you were gone btw, we were playing FTB Unleashed and L4D2 (which was free only for a single day.)
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

sounds nice, and my lappy wouldn´t let me play them XD

anyways, I got something for the bounty hunter when she appears in season II, yet I need Cucoo to start searching for the chaos emeralds, unless he already started

(still reading those 800+ posts)

Spoiler:

Comment

^^;;

Well let us hope that we get farther tomorrow (unless I become a captive of FTB again.

Good night.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X