• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

I'll be on later as well.

@Wonder

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Just call it Model F. There are other Biometal's ya know. Anyways I'll make a post later. I'm just dead tired.

Comment

Finally finished watching Madoka Magica of from those BD discs I got. I did have to watch the four fist episodes on youtube, but I think that only makes me more aware of the quality that you get from the discs. Oh, and I also went and watched The Hobbit The desolation of Smaug in cinema. The cool thing is that the cinema just got a new sound system called Dolby Atmos which basically means 64 different channels in sound in contrast with the 8 you normally have. Really a fantastic thing.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

I really need to get my sh*t together. I'm going to bed shortly. I'll get Cole and Flandre's post done in AtWaG tomorrow along with the return of the CosmoNOTs.
          "F*cking finally, mate. What took ya so long?"
          Not you too, Lester! Why are all my characters breaking the fourth wall?! Gah!

@SUSTIC
          You said that Knuckles was in South Korea, right? If he's in Seoul, I might have an idea for him with the CosmoNOTs or more specifically Bull.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@TRXD

I did plan on having Knuckles in Seoul. I just can't think of anything.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning S1.

Comment

Right. I've just posted a massive bulk post for Cole, Flandre and all of the CosmoNOTs. My god, did I have to do so many checks over it.
                  I'm going to relax for a bit and maybe head into mumble.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Alright, guys! This is your chance to introduce anyone or anything related to mechas in the upcoming... Mecha Competition!

Plus for those of you who remember EngiCon... Don't metagame. This could just be a convention. You would be given the right to be suspicious, but not aware.

Comment

So... anybody on?

Comment

@Wonder

I'm on. Just busy with other things.

Comment

im finally back from the phsychiatric centre

Had so much fun having tests and explanations with the psychologists

anyways, happy late christmas, hanuka, everything
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh my god welcome back Kristia!

Comment

thank you SUS ^^

how are you?
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing good. The hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping is over (thank god it's been over for a while now.) I also got my new headset and mic in so I can now communicate with others in Mumble much more easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X