X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goodnight wriggle ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, I woke up really early. Let's continue, shall we?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

ok then^^

good morning utsuh

here is a teaser for something I have been thinking for the fox during a high level battle since Nera already has the mega form

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ly-d39dzbh.png
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Armor and an electric weapon? This should be interesting.

What is the picture from?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

from a mecha MMO game called Cosmic Break with both transformer styled and anime styled characters, it is quite a good game until pc crashed :P

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh.

All these MMOs. It makes you wonder how many there are.

Anyways, what is Renamon's mega form capabilities?
              sigpic

Comment

before anything, they are made up ideas and badly described

pure energy used as either weapon fuel or restoration beam. It comes from both her digivice and her will as the fox keeps on fighting

Her armor is capable of withstanding most elements and resisting heavy powered attacks. Also she can float/fly beating the speed of sound

A long range beam weapon with well balanced performance that can pierce through multiple enemies at once and a Sword with a Beam Blade that is light weight, but a strong close combat weapon. The blade can be stored when not in use.

Those are the basics of her new form

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

They're described well enough. We don't really need to worry about details until the time comes.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok then

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I just woke up and I'm currently thinking over some things. I have a great idea for a RP that I want to make. It has quite a way before it's fully developed but the main idea is already there. I'm not sure how well received it'll be though.

@Kristia
                          You were talking about the search for the Chaos Emeralds earlier, right? SUSTIC and I have already started it with one of my characters, Bull, finding the yellow emerald. I need to do his post and then the fight for the yellow emerald shall begin. Furthermore, I don't recall Cucoo ever being involved in the hunt. SUSTIC, S121 and I are the only ones who have done anything related to them. In fact, I was the one who furthered the idea of the Chaos Emerald hunt.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good morning.

@FTB people
                            We need to discuss about potentially moving our base farther away from spawn.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

What did you have in mind?

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Exactly. I've already started to macerate all the ores and have been compressing all the iron into blocks for the trip. As for the coal, I've been grinding it up and compressing some of it. Charcoal is the better alternative for fuel, coal is used to make diamonds and solar panels.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-29-2013, 01:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

You should use the one in my temporary house. You don't have to burn coal to use it, since my MFE is full.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X