Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is awesome to hear

have you prepared for new yearŽs eve?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah it is awesome.

New Year's eve... HOLY FU** I FORGOT THAT IT'S GOING TO BE NEW YEAR'S EVE SOON!!!

Comment

well then, prepare for the event of the new cycle

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

hi there utsuh, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good.

Yea, while you were gone, I had such a bad day that it was actually somewhat humorous.

I hate to admit it, but it was pretty funny.

Here's the post.

Spoiler:
              @NeoFox

Because when life likes to f*ck with me, it REALLY f*cks with me. I don't know if it's funny because it's genuinely humorous, or if it's the hysteria kicking in.

I went to go make some hash browns for breakfast and got everything prepared. I cleaned the cast-iron pan, poured the oil into the pan, and set the stove to its lowest setting. I pull out the frozen hash browns and some tongs, and place a hash brown into the pan... Only for all the oil to burst into flames and create a fire that nearly reached the ceiling. Luckily, the fire died down after a second or two, and I continued making hash browns. Of course, this was only the beginning. Little did I know that when I watched the fire rush up near the ceiling, oil splashed all over the floor.

After only half a minute, my hashbrown had been annihilated and was reduced to a black crisp. Let me remind you that I put the stove to its lowest setting. I was a little upset, but no problem, I'm no master chef. Perhaps it was a little bit of bad luck. In fact, my second hash brown came out perfectly. Right before I was about to eat the hash brown, my dad walked into the room asked what happened to the floor. I looked down and saw that the floor and oven were covered in oil and thought, "Okay, no problem. I'll clean it up." I was hungry and wanted to eat before worrying about it. I was happy, and after lightly glazing the hash brown with ketchup, I began to eat it. As I went to go take a bite, the hash brown fell apart, covered my shirt in bits of hash brown and ketchup, and splattered all over the floor. I got angry, so I scooped the hash brown off the floor with my hand, walked over to the trash can, and THREW it into the garbage.

This is where things got even worse. I sh*t you not, the hash brown exploded on contact and splattered all over the walls and ceiling. There were pieces of hashbrown and little dots of ketchup stuck to the ceiling and walls. I got really pissed off, pulled my ketchup and hash brown covered shirt off, and threw it into the dirty clothes. As I returned, my mom started to complain about the house smelling like it was burning, as well as getting on my case about the oil all over the floor and oven and food all over the walls. By this point, I was too angry to say anything intelligible and kept pausing and stuttering as I spoke. The only thing I was able to say was, "What? Do you want to try cleaning that up?" My mom simply replied, "Why would I clean it up if I didn't make the mess?" I wanted to say, "Then stop complaining to me. I'll clean it up.", but nothing came out. I was too angry to speak and just wanted her to leave the kitchen. After that, I grabbed the mop, bucket, and poured some mop soap into the bucket. I then walked over to the tub and filled it up, only to find out that I put too much soap. The soap expanded and flooded the bucket with bubbles, so in a fit of rage, I poured all the water and soap out, refilled the bucket, and walked back to the kitchen.

This time, I put the right amount of soap into the water and began to try and clean the floor. Sadly, the soapy water did nothing, and after mopping the area three times, I decided to try a different tactic. Our dish soap is good with cutting through grease, so what I did was place small dots of soap all over the oily ground and tried to mop it all up. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work. It only spread the grease across more of the ground. My breathing increased as time went by, and after a while, I started to feel light headed. I walked over the oil to grab the sponge, but I ended up slipping and landing in the grease, making me even angrier. I got up, resisted the urge to yell and scream at the top of my lungs, and grabbed the sponge. After scrubbing the ground with soapy water for five minutes, my dad called me over and offered a "hint". He told me that we had a mixture of chemicals in a spray bottle that was designed to quickly cut through grease and where to find it. I was relieved to hear that we had something like that, so I went into the storage room to find it, only to see that it wasn't where he said it was. I kept searching the storage room until I found a spray bottle that matched his description. I brought it over to my mom and dad and asked them if it was the bottle, but they asked if it was labeled. It wasn't, so they advised me to go search for a labeled bottle under the sinks in the house, but after searching through all the sinks in the house, I didn't find it. With nothing else in hand but the bottle they described to me, I walked over to the oily mess on the ground and sprayed it all over the mess.

I decided to wait for the chemicals to eat away at the grease and went on my computer for a couple minutes to check the forum, but when I came back to the mess, my dad was standing there and told me I sprayed vinegar all over the floor. I didn't believe him, but when I walked closer, the smell of vinegar became strong. By this point, I felt dizzy and like I was about to pass out. My dad left the kitchen and I was left to stare at the mess in front of me. How was I supposed to clean it up? I gave up my search for the bottle of chemicals, but guess what? I found it sitting on the counter with a bunch of other chemicals. By this point, I began to laugh, and after I grabbed the bottle, I sprayed the chemicals all over the floor and waited. I returned after a couple of minutes and mopped the mess, only to find that the miracle chemicals I was relying on didn't do the job. I was so angry by this point, that I didn't even feel the anger anymore. I just smiled and laughed. This was truly one of those days where life makes you its b*tch, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The good news is that I'm fine now.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

well then, we all have humorously bad days

but im glad you are ok on these days of joy with the people you love

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

One day at a time, one day at a time.

How are you?
                  sigpic

Comment

worn out mostly mentally

I feel like my brain was probed inside out

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What happened?
                      sigpic

Comment

I stayed at the psychiatric centre and had to make psychological tests, have expalnation talks with doctors and be constantly checked to find any flaws/changes since my last check up

so yeah, pretty tiring in the minnd area

Spoiler:

Comment

Let me get you going with this song, Krispi (Welcome back.)

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well the good news is that it's all over for now.

@Wriggle

Where do you find this music?
                            sigpic

Comment

IŽll sadly log off today because im falling asleep

cya later

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X