X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    It's a good thing that I hadn't finished my house. My friends are restarting the whole podcast idea so I'll be on later to carry out the move.

@S121
    So I've had the idea of a Touhou AU (Alternate Universe) RP where it is all set in 1920s America. Where mobsters roam the streets and alcohol is on a massive prohibition. I only have some ideas like the fact that the characters will not be able to use magic (I'm still fidling with that aspect).
    Like I said, still not that well developed and needs some work.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trk
      I'll be on mumble few hours later.

I was wondering how Touhou would be as an American/Western counterpart.

Reimu would be the Moderate-Conservative Christian Pastor

Marisa would be the Liberal Cowboy from the Midwest.

Remilia would be the Romanian immigrant gangster ringleader.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The dilio with the Mecha Contest is that Neo-Yakuza is planning a small convention in another attempt to do what HM failed to do first. And let me say this again...

No Metagaming!!!

You have a right to be suspicious if anything, but not aware.

Comment

good day everyone, my internal clock is all strange these days haha

so TR, I can post about the bounty hunter searching for the same emerald siince she has one too?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Why does everyone I talk to think that Marisa would make a good midwestern cowgirl? I've always imagined her to be more of that ambitious tomboy with THAT voice. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYFM8MU6D8
            (I'm talking about the rainbow one, just so you know)
            Forgive me for posting THAT here but it is merely for demonstration purposes. I am not a brony and I only know of this because of my brony friend.

@Kristia
            You'll have to fill me in on the details as I have no clue about what you were intending on doing.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

So who's got Reimu?

If no one has her, Wriggle has her.

Comment

@Trk
                Cuz of this post.

Idk, they need to hold steady jobs. What else will Marisa live off of?

Witchcraft?
                Nope, Salem Witch Trial.

In the same case, are Lunarians British?

@Wonder
                Do you need Reimu?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  Quite right, my fellow insect. For you see, the Lunarians are a rather reserved race with utmost haughtiness. They could not care less about what happens on that miserable blue orb that you call Earth. (Try reading that in the utmost formal british accent ever)

But racial stereotypes and controversy aside, what do you think about the idea so far? It still needs some work but I think it could go somewhere if I know what I'm doing.

Comment

Check last post.

Comment

@TR

Samus is just curious about them since they have an almost infinite energy capacity, so the bounty hunter will go on the search of the emeralds to protect them from any person who wants their power for nefarious plans
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Trk
                        I think it's ingenious.

@Wonder
                        Ok.

[EDIT]BRB
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-29-2013, 03:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys I'm back.

Comment

I'm back too. I'll be on Mumble in another hour or so.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back. Did the whole podcast thing. Despite the number of disconnects and derps that happened, it went down rather well. My friends are hoping to get it up on iTunes and YouTube (they dream so big... )
                              I'll be on Mumble very shortly.

Comment

Received an iPhone for Christmas. Very unexpected, as I have no need to call anyone, but it allows me to always stay connected. As such, I think my activity may rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X