X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully when I get back home on tuesday I get an NWZ-w273 walkman. It's a high on my list. Plus enough money for mgsv. Both of them. Then, I'm gonna play them all in order. My brother is likely to get mgr: revengeance, so that helps.

Either way, I'll be out for today. I've got my baby sister's party to attend to. Jeez, can't go two days without a party here in mex -_-

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

Also, what kinds of traps did Jack set up in the house?

@Major

Good to hear.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

back from work and ready to roll
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back Kristia!!!

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

hi there SUS and utsuh

how you been?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Minecraft and Left 4 Dead 2. Lots of it.

How about you?
                sigpic

Comment

pretty calm at work and thinking of the RP

Im just getting back on track with everything and ready to post gallore

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing good. Feeling kinda sad and all for no reason (it's been raining today, and I feel sad when it rains. Don't ask why, it's just like that for me. Oddly enough I don't feel sad whenever it storms. Only when it rains.)

I've also been playing Left 4 Dead 2 on steam a lot lately as well. It was free on Christmas, and I don't know if it is free anymore.

Comment

@ S121
                      Just mines. Primitive in the future. But the thing about the mines is that they use the thermal signals of its' surroundings and use that. So heat detection won't help. Plus it's not electric and base themselves on pressure and chemicals. It's going to be a hard time finding them, but they really serve no purpose other than to hinder movement. They're only a real threat to clothed human and, really, butt-naked youkai... Oh...

Comment

@Wonder

If Takoizu dies, she's going to be pissed.

Heck, Yukari's going to be pissed if they don't get that house back in order. XD

Also, I'm not sure she was that unclothed. I'm pretty sure she was just really scantily clad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea I know. Just a joke.

Either way, what visors do spartans have?

Comment

@Wonder

Well, it depends on the Spartan.

Takoizu has advanced MJOLNIR armor from the future, so she has a VISR/Promethean Vision hybrid module. Spartans don't use night vision because their eyes can already see in the dark.

Why do you ask?
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought they had visor modes like thermal, night, etc. what features do the visors have?

Comment

Im back!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X