X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Ok, some sites say 10 pints. I guess it depends on who the person is.

Anyways, they say that you need to lose about 40% or greater of your blood before your body can no longer compensate.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I see... I very well see indeed............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Comment

@Wonder

What do you have in mind?

Who is the object of your interest?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

And now you'll see why the theories of time travel are so much fun to dance with in stories. I'm running with the concept of "timelines" rather than going with one timeline loop. It's a bit neater to work with and eliminates the restriction of having to repeat a certain action without dooming the entire past by not doing it again (i.e. the point where you decide to go back in time. If you don't continue the loop, things will unravel and revert to the way they were.)

EDIT:
          Also this eliminates the concept of mulligans for Takoizu. She has to ride this timeline through otherwise she would be abandoning and dooming another timeline.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-30-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Jack and Tak

Let's just say that if AtWaG were to become a game, this particular mission would be timed.

Comment

@Cucoo

Don't worry, Takoizu wouldn't abandon the Characters in their time of need.

If anything, she would leave once her mission is complete, once everyone no longer needs her.

@Wonder

Who's injuring who? Do we need to collaborate?
              sigpic

Comment

We'll talk of it later because this is final battle stuff here. But yea, once we get there, we're gonna need a collab.

Comment

@ S121

aye.

Also I'm thinking of introducing Lucina from FE:A to help both what I'm having Shulk go on about and Morgan for the time being. More girl power. =w=;

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. What role will she play?
                    sigpic

Comment

Dunno...
                      I haven't thought through it exactly but If I did bring her in I'd say she used her gold to buy a castle like a noble (she is royalty in FE:A) Depending where I put her will give me some means of moving Morgan.
                      Lucina would be just a plot device to move things along. Might even give Takoizu something else to work with considering Lucina's story in FE:A

Comment

@Cucoo

What is her story, and what do you have in mind?
                        sigpic

Comment

Her story is identical to Takoizu. She went back in time to save the world and stop Grima's return.
                          Guess the two things I mentioned here and in the IC that she would help in.

Comment

@Cucoo

Did she succeed?

Trying to help Takoizu and helping with Morigan's present?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Yes to the two guesses

now as for if she succeeded...

yes and no.

Lucina stopped the assassination attempt on Emmeryn in Ylisse by preventing Chrom by being wounded by an assassin.

But...

Emmeryn died in Plegia by execution (well...not really. That's what would have happened if she didn't jump.)

Lucina managed to stop Grima's return by warning of Robin's betrayal.

...it happened anyway. But Chrom didn't die at least... (Robin managed to lessen his/her magic so Chrom Survived the attack)

EDIT: (Fixed a few statements) You should see where I'm going with this...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-30-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, That's where things are much different. Unlike Lucina, Takoizu is taking a much different approach. She won't just warn people, she will be fighting alongside them and preventing their deaths until the ACO are gone. I suppose you could say that she's following a high risk, high reward approach. She has calculated the risks and has taken steps to ensure that there will be minimal casualties. When Shulk asks Takoizu about her plan, she'll go into more detail, explaining what steps she's taken. She's basically mimicking Shulk's ability, allowing her to see situations before they happen, allowing her to micromanage situations. It's pretty trippy, but it's entirely doable with boundaries.

It will be an interesting conversation between the two.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X