X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fricking internet (im back)

guys.. haven´t you learned anything from Back to the future trilogy?

those are a perfect example of time traveling colalteral events

and wriggle, we are walking forward for the next guardian or event in the mousefolk sewers
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Let's detour to the mousefolk village first. Can't have the entire population in danger of collateral damage.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

and thats the er.. reason the group is already crossing between the city >_>

let´s hope they either reach the end of it or editing time shall be done
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was actually waiting for a post regarding their arrival. I can't just say

"The team arrived."
          Now could I?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

i guess so

Spoiler:

Comment

And Kristia hit the nail that I was failing at trying to explain.
              I forgot about Back to the Future...
              But that has sort of what I was getting at.
              If something changes, what consequences will occur? Something always happens that can't be predicted.
              There is an infinite number of outcomes possible. If she had such a plan, she would go mad.
              I think an ancient myth had this. It was a sort of gift turned curse. A girl was granted this future sight but it drove her mad because she saw the infinite possibilities at each moment and their effects on the next.
              I don't know of too many super computers that can count to infinity an infinite number of times.

Comment

@Cucoo

Remember how I said that some aspects would be lost on her. She knows how to change the parts she needs to change, and even if she didn't, she could easily look into the future thus far by altering the boundary of her perception over the past, present, and future. Instead of seeing in the present, she could literally induce a vision of the future, or even the past if she wanted to.

If you want to put a limit on her processing power, then I could go to "Plan B". All I'm saying is that she could have planned this ever since everyone died, which would give her years to plan. When you think about how fast she can think, as well as how intelligent she is, it's not too far of a stretch that she would have thought of almost everything.

Besides, you're talking about consequences where almost any consequence would be better than what she started out with. The world was dying. Everyone was dead and humanity was withering away. She was alone in an apocalyptic hell. Any probable outcome would be better than that one. She had the worst-case scenario, so I don't think she's too worried about changing things too much. The only difference would be that everyone is now alive. It's up to them as to what they do with their lives.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea. The only real consequence would be pretty much deleting Jack, which sucks because his appearance is based on Null from mgspo and Null is Gray Fox in the future and Gray Fox was awesome and it'll be like killing him all over again.

Either way, if he's deleted (and we're not gonna go into the whole paradox thing) then... Who's gonna remember him? Maybe Takoizu, but really that's it.

Either way, I'm going out. Night y'all. Wish me safe trips tomorrow. And the day after.

Comment

It's not about being remembered. It's about making a difference, whether it's in the lives of others or your own. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm back.

@Pringles
                      You still have that Gensokyo Mental Hospital link?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Yep. I still do.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Touhou

I still have yet to read the hospitol part because I got sidetracked with all the other pieces of information.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Excellent.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

after spending almost an hour on utsuh´s link, I liked that Yuugi can match the strongest Youkai

I just love this one "She has the "Power to control supernatural phenomena". That may mean she can just say "Oh, you want to alter my fate/rewrite my history/will me out of existence? Well I say that's not going to happen. What now?" In the end, though, I think what we end up with is a high noon standoff—with all these godly reality-bending powers, whoever shoots first will win. This probably makes for some very paranoid people at the top of the power chain.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's what I've always thought. Such destructive powers would kill as soon as they are used, hence why the "stand-off" metaphor is constantly used, because the first move will always win the battle.
                              sigpic

Comment

we shall see if the strongest beings go on a free for all amtch, anyways its time to sleep

cya later ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X