X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye that's what I was after.

I actually hope for Takoizu single-handedly destroying ACO WRAITH. It'll be a nice moment for me to do something with Eleos and the tactician which I still need to get people to approve so I can add him....

...I have to find his app again...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

here it was...

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
        Anyway gonna leave this here for peer review

Characters:

Name: Ryan Cyk
        Codename: Nero

-OC-

Appearance:
        Head: Blue Bandana
        Rimless Glasses
        Black hoodie
        Blue jeans
        Black messenger bag
        Grey boots

Biography:
        The Head Tactical advisor of the ACO WRAITH Division. A man in his early twenties and an avid game hacker who knows a thing or two about characters.

Obviously I can leave him like this as a not very important chara...or should I just go and flesh him out some more? Which I can...

Comment

Just went to the museum of Organized Crime in Las Vegas. Good stuff to take in when there's a 1920's AU RP in the works here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just took the opportunity to speak to my... *sigh* I can't even say the words. She's not even mine anymore... But I talked to her. That's the important part. I feel that some weight has been removed from my chest and I can imagine the same has for her. I'm currently sitting around having a nice beer while reading some manga.

@Major Mario
            Well it appears that someone is doing their homework. Maybe even more than myself. (o////o) I'm going to open the IC tomorrow. For now, I just want to sit and have my beer while I think about what happens next in my life.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-31-2013, 09:05 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Mhmm. TRXD, you drink that beer and be at peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back! :P
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys, question:

I always tied, in my interpretation, Sakuya's time manipulation to her pocket watch.
                    Is there anything that says where her powers are derived?

Reason I ask...
                    If the pocket watch theory was true...
                    ...would anyone in possession of her pocket watch have access to those powers?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well there have been cases where she doesn't seem to even use the pocket watch. Not only that, but what about her powers over space? If she has space, then what's to say that she doesn't naturally have time as well? I think that it plays a part in her powers, but it's not exactly where her powers are derived. Perhaps it's some kind of booster. More research would need to be done.

Let me guess, you're planning on WRAITH stealing the pocketwatch, or possibly Eleos stealing it?
                      Last edited by S121; 01-01-2014, 02:36 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now ye know me too well.
                        I was thinking The tactician of WRAITH (back a page here or 2) would have a duplicate.

And ya, I remembered that aspect... But she always has her pocket watch (I assume she always has it.) I just didn't see much of it in the wiki from what I can remember atm.
                        And there's the fact she's human...

Edit:
                        Aye that's what I recalled, but I can't remember, did it explain how a human got those powers?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-01-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

True, she always seems to keep it around, but I think it's for personal use, maybe to help her keep track of how long she's been insider her own time bubble.

Ok, I think I found out how her abilities work. She has the ability to control space, but that ability also somehow affects time as well. She bends space to the point that it warps time itself, meaning that it's not the watch that allows her to bend time, it's her power over space. She bends space to create some kind of time bubble, allowing her to travel through space in single instants. That would mean that her ability over time is just a side ability, and that her actual ability is actually her ability to manipulate space.

"According to ZUN, "Manipulation of Time" is synonymous to "Manipulation of Space." She takes advantage of this fact in several ways, from enlarging the space inside Scarlet Devil Mansion, to probably storing an immense amount of knives around. Maybe it's general relativity?" -Wiki

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi/Fun_Facts
                          Last edited by S121; 01-01-2014, 02:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*see the edit in my prior

Comment

@Cucoo

Ah. I thought you didn't see my edit, so I decided to split my post.

Anyways, it does not explain how she got her powers, only that she has them. If she got her powers from another source instead of being born with it, then perhaps Remilia fated her to gain those powers.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I might be mixing together alot of things in my head.
                                But it's curious that a human could obtain those powers.

I guess it's like AC and Eagle vision.

She probably was just born with the ability and perhaps the watch accesses the potential?

Comment

Working...
                                X