Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Wait, what does that mean for Morice and Jim? Like, I can put Jim under the sand because lizard, but should morice have had enough time to get back? Btw, I just looked over my posts and remembered how much of an asshole I made morice XD.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Wonder

Oh, and there was a 60-70 mph sandstorm in Nevaaras while you were gone.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    So, before I post, are there any ideas on your end for what Morice and Jim can do in relation to your characters? Because remember, they're just outside the colony borders and they're still waiting for transport to the mines to mine a crystal.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Will that interfere with the floating mario-esque airship orbiting Nevaraas?

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    @ Wonder

In EG:
    Aion is gathering the Hunteri to Duon preparing for a raid on the Death Star Daedalus Project. Currently Aion and Achlys is still at Sedes Imperii (the Palace) along with John, Mara, and The Doctor. Ian (another Hunteri commander) is in the Helios System on Prosperity aiding Phenom and Terra in dealing with a Demonarc Null. Ignis (Aion's daughter) is back on Nevaraas trying to get people to join the Hunteri cause while Ethan, Mokou, SimO, White Ranger, Miranda and Megumi are doing daily life things (because everything thus far is normal. Totally.)

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    I'll say this again. I need Sustic and Kristia's characters to recognize that the dinner is ready. Otherwise I'd be leaving them behind.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied

So first of all, I really want to jump back in on both EG and TSU. So can anyone update me on what's been going on?

Second, where am I needed?

Third, I need SUSTIC on AtWaG and Wriggle on IP (dinner).

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    One of the rare cases I don´t like much my work as a babysitter, newborns are the hardest

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @everyone

Ok, so I'm off today, so I can post extensively again...

Right after I get a little bit of shuteye. I've been awake for TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, just to figure out some EG app related stuff, but all is well now. Nighty night... good morning. -_- <zzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK FROM 8:15 TO 7:15 TOMORROW THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIFTH FUCKING DAY ON THE JOB. THEY SAID THEY HAD A HARD TIME GIVING ME HOURS LAST WEEK SO THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY HOURS BULL FUCKING SHIT THERE'S NO REASON I NEED TO WORK 11 HOURS IN ONE DAY GOD DAMN

Leave a comment:

• DeadMasterChan
    replied
    Putting this here since I'm going to get off the pc soon

Spoiler:

Girls' Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia smiled before seeing a familiar figure running up to her. "Ah, Lynne! I'm sorry you had to sit here by yourself... I kinda wandered off without you!" The brunette hugged her friend back, smiling before blinking. "Oh right, so Sephiroth, this is my room mate Lynne! She can't speak but she can draw extremely well!" She let go of Lynne, smiling. "And Lynne, this is Sephorith. I kinda bumped into her while wandering. Ah, but, let's all go out to get lunch! I'll go get my purse, since it has my cards in it! I'll be right back, okay~?" She waved cheerfully as she jogged lightly to her dorm room, going inside and grabbing her purse and stuff. 'Ah, I hope we can all be good friends,' Cecilia thought to herself, smiling as she sat down on her bed. “Uwah, Sephorith looks so cute… I don’t even know if this is how love starts but maybe it is? I’ll have to get changed into one of my cuter outfits then! I-if I’m really in love, I’ll have to do my very best to impress her!” The short girl started looking through all her stuff, trying to pick the correct dress. “It can’t been too revealing…” she muttered, tossing aside a dress with a low neck line. “Aha! This one should be perfect. And I’ll have to let my hair down and everything! Oooh, I’m going to look so cute!” Changing into the dress, she blushed, pulling it over her head. “What if she doesn’t like me? What do I do then? Even books can’t prepare me for that, I guess..” The dress was a light blue with puffy short sleeves. The top had a frilly look to it with a bow on the back of her neck that’s ribbon tied around her neck. “Ah, the stockings… I’ll wear the sheer ones. They’re the cutest with this dress!” Pulling on her stockings, Cecilia let her hair down. Her hair down was mostly straight until the end, where it became wavy. Running a brush through her hair, she sighed a little. “I wonder if those two will get along, I really hope so…” Adding the final touch, she put a light blue bow clip to hold back some of her bangs. Looking in the mirror, Cecilia smiled at her outfit. “It looks just like the ones in the lolita magazines I would get treated to. I’m so happy for that. I hope she likes this outfit and finds it cute…”

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially so desperate to fly I got a quadcopter.
    5 minutes of flying
    30 minutes of charging

Fricten Deivi'pa.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    @Wonder
    Kristia and Sustic's character needs to respond to the fact that they're eating dinner now.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    @Wonder

I know I need to post for Wriggle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X