Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Let's see...where am I....

AtWaG

- Banished Library Arc
      Shulk and Kenway: Banished Library technically has the full puzzle available (minus the one tile which Jason needs to reveal) so we can start on solving it here

- Zelda Arc
      Link: Ok I'm going to execute my plan on this. let's just hope I don't pass out from being tired

- Future Past Arc
      Alvis: Waiting on Wonder

- Washington Arc
      Lady Palutena: Should I just post something?

Morgan: I'll prep what I have in mind. I think I will need Six for this plan...

- Michigan Arc
      Lisa: I need to post

- California Arc
      Eleos: I need to...post? No wait...I already did... so I'm waiting on this

Infinite
      Shoooooot...I thought of something to give myself some way of doing something here...but I forgot...

TSU
      I need to post

EG
      Waiting on Kristia and SUS to properly get things set...almost there...

FaF
      Need to post.

.......I feel like I'm starting to forget something...

Comment

I posted for you on AtWaP ^^
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Right, I'll get on that...

(Oh and Yukari hit a nail on the head about something in that last post in AtWaG...Can't say what...)

Comment

@Wriggle
            Trista already knocked on the door (twice in pre-edit). Why is Sha Yun doing it as well?! (>_<) Man... Daichi is gonna be annoyed... "What on earth is all that knocking about?"
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trxd
              Was the knocking too weak?

Goddammit Haruna I love you.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Ok and here comes # 10 on my roster (Fuuuuu....ugh...why...)

NPC Character of Choice: Lucina
                Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Power: Aether. Because it can be considered a super power. (Great Lord Class)

Weapons:
                Parallel Falchion

Weaknesses: Only Human.

Appearance:
                Spoiler:

With the Mask on:

Personality:
                Originally posted by wiki
                Lucina is a strong willed and driven woman who is determined to alter the dark future she came from. Due to the countless deaths and horrific events of the future, she dislikes any form of death, even "noble" ones. Her main motivations comes from her love for her parents, especially Chrom. Lucina is willing to do whatever it takes to see that Chrom stays alive, even if it means going against her wish for no needless deaths. Nevertheless, she is obedient to Chrom and puts her trust in her father's judgements. Lucina bears a resemblance to Marth and has been mistaken as him by Tiki when she is introduced. Tiki also remarks that her involuntary actions around camp when helping others is much like Marth himself.

Despite her serious and stoic persona, Lucina has childish moments around her parents in their supports and her siblings. In fact, she is paranoid of the female Avatar if she is not her mother, worried that she'll steal away Chrom from her mother because of their close relationship. Lucina has a rather dry sense of humor and is the least likely to get a joke out of everyone in the army.
                Biography:
                Originally posted by wiki
                Lucina is the daughter of Chrom from the future and has the mark of Naga, known as the Brand of the Exalt, on her left eye. She is a kind and determined princess with a strong sense of justice, who believes that saving the world is her mission. She loves her father dearly and is always worrying over him. The Parallel Falchion, was originally thought to be a separate weapon from Chrom's Falchion, but later revealed to be a version of the same weapon brought back from the future. Her birthday is April 20th. Depending upon who Chrom marries, Lucina can be the sister of Cynthia, Kjelle, Brady, or Inigo or be an only child. She is also Owain's cousin. Depending on whom the Avatar marries, Lucina can potentially be the sister or aunt of male Morgan or the mother, cousin, or aunt of female Morgan.

After Chrom's death at the hands of the Grima-possessed Avatar, Lucina inherited the Falchion and attempted to fight Grima alongside the other children then, though they were all heavily outmatched. In time, Lucina and the other children, in an attempt to prevent this future from passing, were guided by Naga through the Outrealm Gate to a time before the war, Chrom's death, and Grima's resurrection. She donned a mask she received from Gerome to hide the Brand of the Exalt and traveled to the past, though was followed by Grima, attempting to stop her.

Ylisse-Plegia War

She appears before Chrom and Lissa and rescues them when the Outrealm Gate opens sending in Risen to attack them. She introduces herself as Marth and then promptly leaves, warning them of greater dangers to come. Later, during the tournament at Arena Ferox, Lucina defeats Basilio's original champion, Lon'qu, thus becoming his new champion for the tournament. Chrom defeats her in the tournament and once again, she leaves. After the Shepherds rescue Maribelle, Plegia plans an assassination on Emmeryn. Lucina appears before the attempt and earns Chrom's trust by killing an assassin nearby trying to kill him, however a second assassin appears and slices her mask off, but Chrom kills the second assassin. Lucina fights alongside Chrom during the assassination lead by Validar and successfully protects Emmeryn. Believing to have altered the future, Lucina leaves. However after Emmeryn's sacrifice, Lucina realizes that the future has yet to change.

Two years after Gangrel's defeat by the hand of Chrom, Lucina is born to Chrom and his wife.

Conquest of Valm

After talking to the new king of Plegia, Validar, Chrom and the Avatar prepare to depart the next day. That night a group of Risen attack Chrom's army. One manages to get close to Chrom but Lucina steps in and protects her father. Chrom is still curious as to who she is, but Lucina tells her father to merely look into her eye. As Chrom looks closely, he notices the Brand of the Exalt, and realizes it's the same mark as his newborn child. Lucina tearfully hugs her father, finally and truly reunited. After, Chrom brings Lucina to her mother and the two also share a tender reunion.

After liberating the Steiger Fortress, Chrom receives alarming news that the forces up to the north were crushed by Walhart's forces. When Basilio volunteers to stall their army, Lucina steps in to try and stop him since, in her timeline, Basilio perished when he went. Nevertheless Basilio's resolve is stronger than Lucina's warning, though Flavia decides to go. Soon after, word arrives that despite the different events, Basilio was slain yet again. Knowing of his sacrifice, Chrom's army finally take down Walhart's forces, once and for all.

Fate of the World

After preventing Walhart's Conquest, Validar sends a message to Chrom so he can give the final gemstone for the Fire Emblem. Upon reaching Plegia's castle, Validar betrays the group and tries to seize the Fire Emblem from Chrom, causing them to flee. Chrom, the Avatar, and Lucina nearly make it out of the castle, but Validar warps in and weakens Chrom. Validar orders the Avatar to seize the Fire Emblem and the Avatar does against their will. After seeing the event unfold, Lucina realizes that the Avatar was the one who murdered Chrom, despite that act was against their will. Lucina reluctantly decides to kill the Avatar to prevent this, who can choose to accept her judgement or not. Regardless of the Avatar's choice, as she is about to kill the Avatar, Chrom, who watching the scene unfold steps in and stops her. Lucina does her best to convince her father that killing the Avatar is for the greater good, but Chrom places his trust in the Avatar, and Lucina puts her faith in their bond to overcome what lies in the future. Alternatively, if Lucina is married to the male Avatar, regardless of his choice, she will not go through with it when the Avatar makes his last request for her to find someone to keep her happy. In addition, if her mother is the female Avatar, regardless of her choice, Lucina cannot bring herself to kill her own mother.

Later at The Dragon's Table, Lucina witnesses the Avatar killing Chrom again and cries out in horror. She then learns that this was all a ruse by Chrom and the Avatar and they swiftly defeat Validar. However, a mysterious black figure warps in and takes on the appearance of the Avatar. Grima reveals that he is indeed the one who possessed the Avatar in the alternate future and followed Lucina into the past. He is able to revive the dragon body of the present Grima, causing Lucina to look in horror as she remembered what had happened in her future. Nonetheless, all is not lost, as the Avatar manages to take the Fire Emblem from Validar so Chrom can complete the Awakening Ceremony. Now with the power to take down Grima, Lucina aids Chrom and the Avatar for the final battle with Grima.

After defeating the Fell Dragon, if Lucina is not S-supported with anyone, she goes to Ylisstol and whispers to her infant self that she will live a better life than she did and promptly leaves, leaving no trace of what happens to her after.

The Future Past

In an alternate timeline, where Grima has successfully taken over the land, Lucina is first seen waiting for her friends to recover the five jewels and the Fire Emblem. Tiki arrives and attempts to console her before Grima makes a surprise attack and ends up killing the Manakete. After mourning her death, Lucina will meet up Gerome, Laurent, and Severa, who hands her the Fire Emblem and one of the Jewels. Grima will appear shortly after, taunting them while demanding for the return of the Emblem. Refusing his offer, the party is about to be destroyed when the Shepherds from the other timeline suddenly appear to aid them in their battle. After Grima's first defeat, he attempts to kill Chrom once again, however the battle had weakened him enough for the Avatar to regain temporary control over his body, and send the Shepherds back to their own timeline. The remaining children arrive with the four remaining jewels, and with the help of Tiki, whose spirit becomes the new Naga, Lucina performs the Awakening ritual and manages to kill Grima once and for all.

Half a year later, Lucina is now Ylisse's new Exalt and occasionally meets with the rest of "Chrom's New Shepherds" from time to time.
                Traumas: Watching Everyone Die.

And now I have...
                ...three more...

@ S121

I want ye to really read Lucina's app, specially her personality.

Remind ye of another character?

Comment

Shit goes down when Yukari cracks her knuckles :3
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

They have some similarities. Imagine that.

That's not really what I was expecting when I thought up of Takoizu's bio or personality.

@Wriggle

Sh*t's gonna get real! XD

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye,
                      So what I'm going to do is she'll be in some area near London where some small mansion would be. I would say that she has managed to get rich quick with all the gold she had...so she would be living like nobility. Then, somehow I need to connect Prometheus with her to contact Morgan. I primarily only want to use Lucina just to do that.

And this is too good a picture

A really young Lucina and Robin. It's just so perfect...
                      ...And It's kind of the feel I'm aiming for with Revere and Selene.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

What do you have in mind for a connection?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey S1, I also posted on TSU, unless you want to keep that on hold. I mean, I'm here all night.

Comment

@ S121
                            Ok I think I'll slightly go back to the original plan, but it would be slightly different.

So Six would maybe have the picture of Morgan and is reminded to find her for Robin. He finds another character from her game that is a bit more known cause of charity or something (Lucina) And so Six contacts her who then would then be sent into action to find Morgan and thus initiate things there.

I don't have specifics, but that's the general idea.

Comment

Double post

MUSTAFAAAAAA

Sorry, had to get that out of my system (was looking for a theme that would be related to Lucina and I found this song again.)

Mustafa is a enemy general you just don't want to kill. God damn that chapter pulled on all the feels... I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL HIM BUT I HAD TO.

He's like the guy in Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. If you don't kill him, you actually get a worse set up cause 1) You just can't sleep cause of what happens after and you don't get the last Regalia....
                              But if you do....
                              You can't sleep cause the same reason as before...
                              but you get the last Regalia weapon...
                              ...DOES NOT JUSTIFY....

adfhjgfsjdkahf

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, that sounds like a plan.

Six's armor is destroyed, and as he empties out his storage compartments, he'll see the picture.

Of course, I'll need NeoFox before I can continue with Six.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X