Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilelicus
    replied
    and now I am all alone in the RP room. Yay.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    @ SUSTIC

Hey, how does the guidance counseling system work in TSU? Is it like everyone has one single Mira or is it a nomial system, like students A-H has one counselor, or what's going on there?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    due to the appearance of the Rare Replay game, my friends and I were eager to play it, it got really good games, from jet force Gemini, the Banjo games, and classics like battletoads, all the way to games like kameo.

So we waited until it got released since we reserved it and want to know what we played first? Freaking battletoads. And today at 5:13 pm, I managed to beat the turbo tunnel (we had many game overs..) my hands were sweating, my feet were following the game`s rhythm, each freaking point could give me another life and then I crossed the last checkpoint, passing the third level.. only to die at the first part of the fourth one.

I feel I accomplished something.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    No thanks, I'm ok.

EDIT: I'm more of a Yamato fan.
    Last edited by Zekai; 08-03-2015, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    (Lel I deleted it though)

Would you like more Kongou pics?

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    -pays attention to it-

I like the first one and ........ That Kongou is......... I don't know what to say.

Leave a comment:

• SuperTouhou64
    replied
    Alright. It is now August 3rd at the time I am posting this. Which means I can finally get my laptop back!

...At 3:00 in the afternoon.

Yep, turns out I still have to wait. But, hey, it's all worth it in the end, isn't it?

Plus, I can finally re-download iTunes, which was something that I didn't want to do on my dad's laptop. Along with Mumble, Steam, Minecraft and other stuff that I used to have.
    ---
    EDIT: I have my laptop again.
    Last edited by SuperTouhou64; 08-03-2015, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok so I was working on timings of Shards of Starlight using the Battle for Duon as an anchor point. So far, Sacred Shadow is approx. 24 hours long and that's including time for when most would be sleeping. So it's even shorter than Operation Longbow. So in the end I might just make one thread and section it off, because each section is extremely short.

Thoughts on how this would be handled?

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    I already have an image for a OC ready for Sanctuary.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Ok so after giving it a bit of thought i figured out what it is i want to do. I won't be shutting down shinka knights and i will be revamping sanctuary and bringing it back far more glorious than the previous version. However like i said i won't be able to manage both rps so when sanctuary is ready i'll need your guys help. it's going to follow similar rules to EG in that you need an app to be accepted by 2 people already inside the rp to have it accepted. that also means that i do not have to read or approv the app myself (putting my faith in you guys don't let me down) That being said if yo need me to post for you in sk or in any of the other rps tell me now. once i start working on Sanctuary i won't stop til it's finished.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok Palace post done for now. Next Shinka

EDIT: Shinka is complete

So on the side of things, I'm working out how to do EG: SoS. Thus far I've come to the conclusion that Section 1 will take place starting 72 hrs before the Battle for Duon. Totally not ripping off Majora's Mask. I will work out the duration of the sections after. Also there's 10+ sections... So I might make one master thread and coordinate things from there. Unless some other means of organizing it presents itself.

Thoughts?

EDIT:

Derp it, I went and made a master OOC.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Cucoo

Ok. Also, posted for Ember in Shinka.

@everyone

And with that, I am off to go to work. Don't progress too far without me in BO.

Later.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Aye, that will take a bit more brain power to come up with.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Cucoo

Oh, we also need you to post in the palace in EG.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    @kilel

@tewi

just don't let me bring in an entire group like I did in Sanctuary before

Leave a comment:

Working...
X