• Show
Clear All

• Kilelicus
    replied
    Exxuse me, february

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    It does get really annoying. If youre so busy that you cant find time to keep up, then why do you bother if you cant spare time for it? If youre interested enough to stay involved, why can you only find time to even make an attempt to do so once every two weeks? EG has been in intermission for TWO MONTHS and youve only just now realized it. Even Aria, someone i just met a couple weeks ago and recruited to rp with us, has been more active than you have since i came back in september.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    I honestly have to agree with Kilel on this one, you come in once in a blue moon asking for rundown every single time, and when we're courteous enough to tell you, you don't even post in half of the RPs, and the RPs that you DO post for, you make such a half-ass job out of it it's cringe-worthy.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    Literally every other week you come in here asking for a rundown of what's been going on. Is it really that hard to take like half an hour at the end of your day to read up on the days happenings? I work two jobs and manage to find plenty of time to post, let alone just read

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    I've been busy galaxy started to take off without me and I lost track of events, same with TSU. I do have a life outside of rping (not saying you don't, just saying I do)

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Also Kristia if you are reading this you are apparently VERY needed in Palace for EG.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    Thank you for evidencing that you do not pay attention to what's going on. :|

ETERNAL GALAXY - INTERMISSION IS THE CURRENT IC

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    ... I came too late...

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    1. You're looking at the wrong place if you're looking to post in EG. We're currently posting at Intermission, not Phoenix.

2. Orientation is over. Your character is free to be in his dorm or out and about exploring the campus.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Okay, now I'm gonna post!

And... Can someone sum up the past few posts of TSU?

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Wonder

Basically, SiMo and Ethan blew up the crashed ship's reactor. Instead of exploding or imploding, the energy from the reactor disintegrated the entire ship and everything on it.

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    The ship is gone. Completely. It is ceased to be. It has pushed up daisies. You won't be seeing it again. Ever, along with anything that was on it.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Alright. I'm gonna post now!

But before that, Mima, what does that entail? Just so that IO know what happened to the tracker beam for CANNON.

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    The ship didn't blow up. That'd probably cause a big enough explosion to hit the colony if it did so. It was erased from existence. Big difference there.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    You could say they made it back.
    Aside from the sandstorm, a few other things happened prior to:
    The downed ship SimO was on blew up. Mokou crashed into the planet from space like a meteor and now Ethan, SimO, Miranda, Megumi and her are now in the colony. Ignis's fighter is downed near the colony, which Lotus and Spear are repairing while Joe searches for her in the colony.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X