Ara~ I'll get to it.

^^;;
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and good afternoon everyone.

Comment

@Wriggle
        It's alright. I just wasn't sure if you were aware of my post or not. But judging by the fact that you were posting for Christina, I was starting to think you had a partial block or that you forgot.

@SUSTIC
        Hello there.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It was a mixture of both. I editd IC for ya.

Also...
          I told this to Pringles already but...

Yukari shops at GAP
          Murasa shops at Old Navy
          Aya and Hatate shop at Aeropostale

:3
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            I think I'm going to officially drop out of all the other RPs except

AtWaG
            FaF
            EG

I stretched myself too thin and so I need to consolidate myself a bit.

Cause I'm trying to recreate my checklist and I've just lost track of everything regarding the other RPs

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin (F) - Thinking where to reintroduce her...

Morgan - Preparing to use her in Washington Arc

Lucina - Waiting

Link - Preparing to initiate bringing them into the real world.
            @ Kristia: where did I say I was thinking? Washington D.C., right?

Eleos - I think I need to post... Need to double check what was the last post.

Nero - On standby until we start up the WRAITH VS PALADIN arc

Lisa - Can't remember if I need to post

Shulk - waiting

Alvis - waiting

Klaus - On standby until we start up the WRAITH VS PALADIN arc

Meyneth - On standby until we start up the WRAITH VS PALADIN arc

Lady Palutena - not sure if I need to post... gonna double check...

Edward Kenway - waiting

Fight against Fantasy - 2

Revere - waiting

Selene - waiting

Eternal Galaxy
            Shards of Starlight

- Gonna need a drive of inspiration and sudden idea that will help tie things together so that Chapter 6 can end. Once we get that done then Phoenix can start properly

Phoenix

- I'm actually working on making the Manor of Eternity in Minecraft...
            - The Maps are going to be slow...I'm gonna make temporary basic maps made in paint for now...

Bolded lines are ones I need immediate help on.
            Since people are starting to become more active I'ma repost my checklist so people can...well...check to make sure I know what I'm doing and can help me if I'm missing something.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-29-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Robin F.... What did you have in mind?

As for The ACO and such, We'll need to have a sit-down with that, and plan and organize them, as well as the SCAE.

Also, were you going to set up the dark rooms and encounter with the shadows, or should I work with the idea and type out the battle?

@Wriggle

SUSTIC showed me this, and I thought I'd show it to you, considering that it has to do with Skyrim.

Might be considered NSFW, or simply scarring, depending on your mental fortitude.

Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@s121

I'll talk to ye and record the description of the Manor of Eternity so that it doesn't require me to give input.
                Along with ACO and SCAE

Robin (F) I need to think on a bit more...but expect her to be in London Arc for now.

Oh and Im thinking of giving everyone in EG a pocket Cicero (like a navi)
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-29-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

But John already has a pocket Navi. She's blue too...

WOW!!!

I just realized how similar John and Link are! Both are green and have little blue people helping them in their quests/missions! XD
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

'Cept Cortana is way less annoying than Hey, LISTEN!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@s121
                      So you did revert Cortana to being an AI.
                      Ok I'll make note for part II's end.

And ya...similarities everywhere

But a pocket Cicero would be something where you can ask it something and the characters would have it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, I was going to go with the idea that she simply left the body. The body is being held either in the cryopod in John's Longsword, or sitting in one of the pilot seats, being sustained by a modular stasis field.

I'll give you an image of the device.

The main thing is, it's still there, just not currently being used. I assumed that Cortana would probably go into John's suit to try and help him fight off whatever was at the very end of part II. After all, she does increase his reaction time by a lot, and because of that, she would have been able to increase both their chances for survival. Instead of two super-fast people, you get one ultra-fast person with an advanced AI in their head, both of them being able to work together as one. Of course, she'll go back afterwards, but the option to switch between Bioroid and AI is still there, in case the situation calls for it.

@Wriggle

Yea, there's that. That's true.
                        Last edited by S121; 01-29-2014, 05:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guh... *facedesk* I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing much posting today. I could say a few things regarding as to why but I don't want to be harsh on people.
                          I'll hang around but I'm currently just watching some random anime on Crunchyroll while checking here from time to time.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I couldn't find a good picture for what I had in mind, but this is essentially what I had in mind for the stasis device.

It's a bracelet that, upon pressing the button, sends the person into stasis for a predetermined amount of time, or whenever the button is pressed again. It's used for medical and law enforcememt purposes, allowing people to be preserved until they can get to a hospital, or detained without fear of them fighting back and injuring an officer.

What are your thoughts?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

that's fine.

Also I'm working on an excel for the Manor of Eternity.

It's going to be 2 sets of 12 floors.
                              (gee I wonder why...)

The upper half, the Halls of Time, is 12 floors with the 12th floor being the Garden of Life which leads to the Crystal Shrine.

each prior floor except the first floor are duplicates of each other BUT the lighting differs for each foor...
                              And that's where the shadows come in.

The shadows are a sort of Guardian of the Halls. They are literally just shadows. John should notice that he doesn't have a shadow there. If he does, he's in deep trouble.

*Doctor Who references

If he comes into contact with a Shadow, he'll start to get dragged into the other half of the Manor: the Halls of Darkness, where there is no light and Demonarcs (creatures of the dark that take on various forms and have glowing red eyes and are immune to everything except their specific elemental weakness, which tends to be the "divine" version with a "resistance" to the regular.

So it would be like: if he encounters a Demonarc that has a weakness of water...he would literally have to hit it with energy of the water elemental in order to even start to do damage, and if he has divine water, then he can do normal damage. Demonarcs can only be slowed by physical damage, they can't be harmed.

Also, I seriously wish I could make maps like this

Isometric Forest Temple LoZ: OoT
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-29-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

@Majorino
                                Captain Briney has a nice boat, doesn't he?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X