• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

What do you mean?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, it's winter, so it's only reasonable that the sun would start to go down at around this time.

@Major

( WHO WANTS TO BE TOUCHED BY BIG BOSS? )
      Your avatar REALLY doesn't help when you say this! That creepy smile! XD
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Major Boss
        C'mere, dad.

Don't ya wanna give your own son a huuuug?

Comment

so how are you guys doing?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm fine as always.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I feel pretty good. Better since I feel that my crush and I are getting closer since her dream. Otherwise still brooding over the fact that I need a laptop and an answer as to why my computer is taking so damn long to boot up XO

Waitaminute...

S1, didn't you say you work with computers?

Comment

@ Wonder

if it's taking long to boot up, it might be time to scrub it.

Otherwise you just got too much on it running during start-up.

@ S121

ah, that's what you mean.

tbe I'm going by 6 hr increments
                1 cycle is 6 hrs

so if it's 6 pm in Japan then it's the next cycle, midnight will be the next, 6 am is the next...and so on.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  Thing is, when I try to turn it on, the computer is functional but the screen would literally take hours on end to show anything.

@ Everyone
                  Like the new avatar and sig?

Comment

@ Wonder

during start up? like a long black screen with the mouse shown but nothing else?

Comment

Nope. Not even the mouse. Like the screen is off. And I checked the power button... But otherwise yea, long black screen with nothing on it. It doesn't even have a light black shade to show that it's on. It's just it's dark black off state that doesn't go on for the longest time.

Either way, I'm off. Night y'all.

Comment

Well wonder, the avatar creeps me out, he looks like an SCP creature

but the signature is fantastic
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

I can't remember the last thing we had in Hyrule Arc, but I'ma try and pull off a generic interruption of Shadow Link.

Comment

link and midna were searching fir traces of who or what caused the distortion in the farm

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

right, but I forgot what they were doing exactly.
                              I know Link was using the Lens of Truth, but I forgot what Midna's response was.

Anyway, I made something in my last IC post for Hyrule Arc.

Comment

@ Kristia

And so the portal to the real world...has been opened by Shadow Link...

This is what I think we'll do: We're going to have Link and Midna wind up in....

...did I say Washington DC? I think I did...

So when we send them there, I'll also say a handful of shadow links also go through the portal and start running through the city.

Then we're going to say that some items that will help teleport them between real world and Hyrule will appear...
                                ...maybe in Banished Library since I have Edward retrieving the Observatory there.

Comment

Working...
                                X