X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....first miserable attempt at making maps of Planets in EG.
    Gods I'm having those nightmares of me making maps of Hyrule for the original fanfiction I made...
    ...I need to find a better way....

Dua:

*cringes at my own creation*

And I need to think of more stuff to put important on the planet.

TBH the only thing important on this planet is Tower of Aquarion and Mirror Sea...
    =w=;

Comment

@Major

Why? I have 2 males and 1 female so I figure I make a 2nd female to balance it out and plus I wanted to do a phoenix character as well.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Major Boss
        That avatar with that post should not go together under any circumstance... *shiver*

@ Zekai
        So basically when she's angry she will stare deeply into your soul and watch as it shrivels up just to be extracted for her ultima fuel? Sounds kewl XD

Either way, I think I'll have Mira start a club. The Outsiders Club for people who have no idea how to adapt to today's social life in which they are taught by Mira via Andrew's miracle notebook.

Comment

@Wonder

LMAO!!! If you want to think that then ok.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
            @ Major Boss
            That avatar with that post should not go together under any circumstance... *shiver*
            You should come inside the box. Then you'll know what I mean.

Comment

@ Major
              It doesn't help that Kaz was in there as well. If you haven't gone that far in PW... All I can say is f*cking brace yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                @ Major
                It doesn't help that Kaz was in there as well. If you haven't gone that far in PW... All I can say is f*cking brace yourself.
                Big Boss gets it on with Paz and Kaz. See avatar for further details. Stare at creepy smile. Know life.
                Post in Noire.

Comment

HOLY CRAPICUS.

Comment

im dead and my brain is fried

school was a hell of reading and essay writing and work.. two words.. quality checking..
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ kristia
                      Wb!

Well, I'm turning in for the night. Night y'all.

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Wonder and Major

Actually, did you know that the person that voiced Kaz also voiced the Medic on TF2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kOoKHJOTUc
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Don't wear your brain out. You'll need it to RP.

Comment

For DianaŽs sake I will, but let me refresh my nerves because the quality checker was an arse in his job

IŽll be back in 5 minutes with some lemon water or crushed nuts
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

ok im back enjoying a drink

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

WB and there's a post for you on TSU with your NEW ROOMMATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X