X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

Wait, pretend that your mic broke? That's a cheap trick.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
      What else was I supposed to do?! I had no clue as to what to do and I was f*cking scared! So I made a cheap lie.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Well I guess you're right. In fact, when I first joined I was about to do the same. I didn't tough.

Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
          Well, good for y- *clang* Damn it...
          At least you were able to be honest, I had to rely on little lies to get by. I just wanted to get along without any trouble and... Oh... Excuse me for a moment...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Well, we are all different. At least you were able to talk after that. If I had lied in that moment then I wonder I I would talk even now.

Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

I'm relieved to hear that SUSTIC is ok now.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm back. I... I needed some time to myself. But I'm good now.
                What are you guys up to?

Comment

@TRXD

Still working on the Manor of Eternity and working on a post for Phoenix.

EDIT:

How about you?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    I'm currently editing some videos and preparing a thumbnail for a video that is coming out on Thursday. It's extremely embarrassing for me to do but I must do it.
                    Spoiler: Thumbnail in progress

I had to extract that image from a screenshot. Pixel by f*cking pixel!

"Pixel by f*cking pixel!"

Comment

@TRXD

Embarrassing? Why?

Either way, yes, it really would be a test of patience to try and go pixel-by-pixel with that image. Did you use some kind of lasso/tracer tool to cut it out?

Can I hear what the video's about, or is it a secret until it comes out?

Also, why am I asking so many questions?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121
                        The character, Elodie, is wearing a full catsuit. Latex and all. I had to work with an entire body shot of her. If my father walked in on me, I would be dead. Also, the character is 14 years old.

When I mean pixel by pixel, I rather refer to perfecting the image and ensure there were no odd spots. I did use the rectangular select and fuzzy select for larger areas. But for finer detail when extracting images from screenshots, I have to do it pixel by pixel.

If you are subscribed to my channel, you will know what most of it will be about.

Comment

@TRXD

Magic wand maybe?

Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@TRXD

Oh, that's why.

Anyways, here's a song I found. Fox Factory seems to make a lot of good orchestral music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0RCLk3Aw7o
                            sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                              Eheheheheheheheh... You had to go there...

@S121
                              Yeah. I finally got the image done and that video is now rendering. Now I just to sit back and wait for about 40 mins or so for it to be done. God damn Sony Vegas...

Comment

@TRXD

That's a long time. -_-;

Of course, considering that it's video, I suppose that sounds about right for an upload time.

Well, here's a Touhou orchestral playlist to pass the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KYzA...=RDIEb7LJj6gHU
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X