X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ chaos
    Damn... That bad, huh? Well, tell him to take it easy. He doesn't need to stress himself any further.

Comment

Let's see now... Currently in TSU, we have three people who have passed out. Sha Yun from jet lag (an excuse to reduce the number of characters I have to temporarily control), Sinuda, and now my Trista. I wonder who's next!

Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh boy. What have I done. Oh and by the way, it's not really supposed to be a big cut at all. Something similar to a paper cut to be honest. I guess we could say that she pushed the suction a little bit too far tough so it makes more sense.

All this while SUSTIC ironically is in hospital.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Katrix; 02-04-2014, 10:07 AM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

So, just undo all of that or modify it so Trista uses her magic but doesn't pass out?

Regardless of the size of the cut, it was still too much for Trista. Without moonlight, it takes much more energy to heal an injury than usual. On top of the fact that Trista cannot restore said energy until nighttime or unless she rests. Trista is gravely inexperienced and I put that passing out bit in to show that. She does not have that much energy and she can barely use it during the day.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Well, that's where my idea comes into play. Maybe Sinuda had such a high suction that her blood vein burst.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
              That seems fair. Admittedly, passing out from healing a paper cut seemed a bit too much. It would definitely explain a few things.

Oh my god... If Yukkuricraft had a Cards Against Humanity deck, that phrase would make a good white card.
              "How did I lose my virginity?"
              "Passing out from healing a paper cut."

Comment

Goodmorning everyone... I have some pretty good news. Sustic is currently fine for the most part. Apparently his condition was caused by large amounts of stress, and he should be fine and out of the hospital in a few days. Only bad thing is the doctors are still examining him to make sure nothing else is currently wrong with him. Hopefully there is nothing else possibly wrong with him.

I will be sure to let you all know of his condition occasionally for the next few days.

Comment

@TRXD

Another thing that could add to the difficulty is that she may have healed it the wrong way.

@Mega

That's good news at least.

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Indeed it is, and why do you keep calling me Mega? Okay sorry for asking that. There are slightly more pressing matters at hand right now with Sustic. I shouldn't be worrying about trivial things like people getting my name wrong.

Comment

@Chaos

Gah. I told my self that I would not mix you two up this time. It's just that the avatars are so similar.

Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                        I'll be sure to bring that up or have someone bring that up shortly.
                        Oh my god, we should get together and do another gaming event like Cards Against Humanity some time. That would be a good idea.

@Chaos
                        Well, you are the brother of a major RPer here and so is Mega. That's where it comes from.

Comment

@TRXD

Well, we did do one already I think.

Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                            That's why I said another. I remember playing CAH back on the server anniversary back in the day. It was the first time I used my mic in mumble or recorded anything Yukkuricraft. Shamefully, the footage had the wrong aspect ratio and had to be deleted because it was unsalvageable.

Comment

@TRXD

Aw, that's sad.

Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                                And it was such a good session as well! It was the first time I got to speak to you guys directly. I was extremely shy and nervous and I was only text chatting prior to then. But I decided to slip in my voice and pretended that my mic broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X