• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Welcome back!

No account, huh?

@Cucoo

Wait, scratch that. It's closer to 3/4 done.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess that means I can restart the Outside World project. But I need room yet... meh, I'll start later.

Comment

@Kristia
        You can be there for moral support, I guess. Any time they feel worked to the bone, you can be there to chat with them while they cool off.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Here there aren´t physical ways to buy the account and I got no credit card to buy it online
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            One of these days, I'm going to march to my local game store because I know they have MC giftcards. I am going to buy one and give you the code. Make no mistake, I would actually do that.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

nono its ok, I enjoy chatting with you guys here.

please don´t waste 60 dollars on it
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sixty? Isn't it only half that?

Comment

*cries internally knowing I have a shit ton of stuff to reinstall*

I kinda like TRXDs concept

If there was a way I could pitch in I would...

Comment

@Kristia
                    $60? iirc, it isn't that expensive over here. Online, it's just under $30. As for my local store, I'm sure it isn't much more than that.
                    Are you sure? Then again, it is your choice not mine. Who am I to tell you otherwise?

Comment

Its like 26.95 before tax.

I don't know if gift cards could stack but if like 3 of us pitched in by getting like 10$ gift cards...

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't know at all, but I really doubt that they stack.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Just saw the news about the latest Humble Bundle... Not on whether to make a thread about it or not...

Comment

@TRXD

I remember SUS telling me on the TSU OOC that he might get me a MC card but his Social doesn't like him spending it on games or something like that.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                              I see where this is going...

Anyway on to other things, Humble Bundle!!! Civ 5 with all expansions, Civ 3 and 4, and three other Firaxis games for $15. I need to make this known, if people don't know already!

Comment

@TRXD

I told a few on mumble. Not many on at the moment tough. I'm definitively going to buy this and give the games that I already have away as gifts.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X