X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Night and spell check your last 2 posts in TSU when you get the chance after you sleep.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah... long time no see guys... I kind of have bad news about my brother SUSTIC right now... he's kind of... in the hospital.

We (me, my fiance, and a few close friends) don't know what's wrong with him right now, but we should know soon enough.

The short story is well... at about 6 PM EST I got home from work and the house was quiet. I called around the house, and I went into the guest bedroom which is where my brother is staying at. I found him face first at his keyboard unconscious. I thought he was sound asleep, but I tried waking him up and he just wouldn't wake up and he was barely breathing. Right now Sustic is awake though, but he is in the hospital as of this moment. The doctors won't let us see him until they are done with whatever the hell they are doing.

I assume he probably had a massive anxiety attack or something of the sorts, as he has not been completely together lately.

I will try and get back to you all as soon as possible to inform you all of Sustic's condition.

Comment

@Kristia

Good night

@Mega

Oh no. Hope everything is okay with him. Why do I feel like there is only drama here in the RP section?
        Last edited by Katrix; 02-04-2014, 03:07 AM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I hope so to, and don't you mean... nevermind. I just hope my brother is alright... I'm going to head off now. Please hope for the best with Sustic, as I'm not sure if he is going to be truly okay.

Comment

@Mega

Alright, Good Night.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Chaos

Thank you for letting us know. Tell him that we all wish him the best and that he recovers well.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Chaos

Goodnight dude, I hope he is alright.

I might head off right now as well.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Zekai

I will be sure to tell him that.

Goodnight everyone. I should know of his condition by tomorrow.

Comment

@TRXD

I feel so sorry for Trista. If she had a headache in the library then I have no idea now.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      What have you done?! There's blood everywhere!
                      As a matter of fact, Trista's headache was actually referring to Sinuda's powers and personality. I can't really reveal how or why but I gave Trista a headache around it. As Sinuda is just using her powers, the Sense will not worsen. But it does mean that Trista will know a bit more about one part of her Sense.
                      But... My god... Now spontaneous headaches are going to mean a lot more than just a mysterious woman is nearby.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Well I was also thinking of how her mindset changed during that time. Right now she is not exactly the same person as she was

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          Well, I might as well give out some spoilers about Trista's Sense. I was aware of Sinuda's split-personality. The split-personality resulted in an extremely chaotic and ever changing aura. Because of this, I gave Trista a headache as even her Sense is confused about such a thing. A struggle between one sense and another resulting in the uncertainty that is a headache.
                          But. This is still early on and I can change things around.
                          (I would insert Mad Flandre here but I'm not at a computer right now.)
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Ah, now I see. So, just a question. What would happen if the split personality kind of disappeared?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Goddammit I can't freaking sleep tonight. Guess I'll be up for a few more hours...
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Katrix
                                There are still some things that are uncertain regarding the Sense. Most auras will never actually change. Even if the owner has completely changed. As for split-personalities, that might be a different matter. Their aura is never constant. If their personality does settle and become one, it is possible that the Sense would calm down and actually detect a certain aura.
                                Thinking about it, what would Trista sense my other RP characters as?

Comment

Working...
                                X