X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    That's just the rendering time. Rendering means compiling and encoding the video together after editing. Basically bundling up your little edits into one little package ready to be uploaded.
    If we're talking actual uploads here. That takes 90-180 mins depending on my connection. So in total, a maximum of 210 mins of sitting around doing nothing. But I think it's worth it being able to share my experiences in games with the world. I'm sure Katrix feels the same way about his occasional Yukkuricraft videos.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Eh, by the time the whole process is finished you just might burn through that playlist. -_-;

Here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6PY...=RDNr5A92keErs
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

I was actually serious. If you do it carefully and have a right tolerance it does wonder.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Good news, guys! Ifixed the computer AND I hear that Yukkuricraft updated to 1.7... get ready, world...

MINECRAFT WORLD!!!!!

Hey, S1, know where the university is?

Comment

@Katrix
            OH! I thought you were talking about... Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so dirty minded! Damn futanari...

Yeah, in GIMP, the fuzzy select tool is the "wand". I did say that I used that. But even still it's not good for precision selection, it selects by similar color values and you have to set the color tolerance just right else it'll select things that you don't want.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Wonder

Ehh, not exactly. Let me try to locate it.

Right now, I'm a the Halls of Time, from EG.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

What about the Quick Select tool then? Do GIMP even have that?
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                  The Quick Select tool? What does that do?

Comment

@TRXD

It's basically a brush that selects things that you brush over like the magic wand.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      No, GIMP doesn't have that. Although that tool would really come in handy, I am usually fine with my current method. Admittedly, my hand isn't really steady so using a Quick Select precisely and accurately would be rather hard for me.

Comment

Fml

My computer decided to go corrupt on me.

Now im trying to desperately get it to at least start up so I can backup stuff and then recreate a restore disk.
                        Fml fml fml
                        Not what I was intending on doing.

Comment

Well, that was fun.

Christ, S1, senior already? Good for you :P

Oh, and Cucoo, if you need me to do any work on you manor thing, I can help. Just not with creation like making a room from scratch.

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry to hear.

Anyways, the exterior is more than halfway done.

@Wonder

Yep. I just helped a lot of people, and the time just rolled on by.
                            sigpic

Comment

Fml

And thus i can't back up my computer before I reset it.
                              Fml

The main thing Im losing is a handful of new songs and a couple of diagrams I had for EG and any other pictures I had.

More upset bout the music than anything...

And i will be extremely upset if it doesnt work.

I think im just going to cry today...

Fml.

@wonder

If the exterior walls are not done you could help there.

Edit:
                              And so you could help there now that S121 mentioned that.

Comment

I wish I could help you guys.. ._.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X