Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
    @Zekai
    I see where this is going...
    I don't see where it's going. I was just mentioning it since you reminded me about it.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      Well, it's just the fact that you brought up how one RPer was unable to provide for you while another (myself) was willing to provide for Kristia. My strategic and dark mind made me assume that you were going to ask me for one because of it. A means of exploitation and taking advantage of the situation.
      Of course, that's merely my dark self thinking there. The Remilia in me. She should never be listened to. And yet I do sometimes.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Oh, I don't do that. If someone wants to then they can, I'm not going to stop them.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
          Like I said, that was merely my darker thoughts. If I truly thought that way, I would have either have given a cruel response or took advantage of you. But I don't do either of those.
          If I have the time or the money, I might consider getting you a code. But don't count on it.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

my internet is like a rollecoaster so Expect me to disappear suddenly

Im going to strangle the cable company for it
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Got my computer to basics and normality...
              but now the fun part:

145 updates?

Let the games begin.

Comment

I'm back everyone...
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                  Got my computer to basics and normality...
                  but now the fun part:

145 updates?

Let the games begin.

Good luck, it took over an hour for my computer to do 20 ;_;

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hai Mega.

Good. Now then, let's begin, da?

EDIT:
                      @ Mima
                      Say, how does the executiner know what a shinigami does? This particular one with these particular abilities?

Comment

Sorry to double post, but... *sniffilizing*

*Runs and huggles TRXD in tears*

That was beautiful!!! Oh, a story best told is the story that comes from the many ups and downs of life itself and the very heart at which it tugs at, how poetic! It is better than any story I ever writ!

[possibly because the only things you write are tragedies.]

While that be true, your story has touched me so! But fret not, for I am touched by this story!

Why, I, myself, have a predicament. I have a slight case of sociophobia and a major case of vocal sociophobia. Sometimes, when I log into a server, I fear getting rejected off the bat. It doesn't help that that's exactly what happened when I tried to play on an MGS:PW vs server and was immediately sought to be kicked out. It is for that same reason that I cannot express my true feelings to my true love without the fear of getting shut out.

And it's the same reason I'm posting this here and not on your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                          @ Mima
                          Say, how does the executiner know what a shinigami does? This particular one with these particular abilities?
                          Firstly, I really don't check the general discussion for this stuff, so if it wasn't for S1 informing me of this, I would not have seen it, just a tip.

To answer your question, it's not just the Executioners, it's most of Malthael's army (Except the zombies and revenants. They're just cannon fodder.) Malthael is a Angel of Death, and the more intelligent in his army know many things about death, including the various types of creatures associated with it, due to working with them and such. A shinigami is a god of death. They doesn't know her exact powers (the distance manipulation and such), but they know shinigami in general.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay guys Sustic is doing much better, as there is nothing else wrong with him as of this moment. He is however going to be taking it easy, and staying in the hospital for a few more days just for safety. He should be out in a day or two.

Now he also wanted me to tell you all that he wishes to temporarily pause Trinity Soul until he returns, and that S121 can take control of his characters in All the World's a Game if he needs to, AND only if he needs to.

That is all I have to say.

Comment

@ Chaos Grand
                              Good to hear.

Btw... Something told me you were SUSTIC's brother... Just don't know what...

Comment

@Wonder

Didn't Chaos like... announce it several times before? Oh well working on a post now.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X