X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

I'll try to get on it Wonder. Can't figure out what to do with him to be honest ^^;;

@Cucoo

I assume it's too late for X and uh... I forgot my other character's names. After all they would be locked in the darkness forever now.

Anyways I have been planning a new character for EG so just hold your horses.

Comment

Well, you can have him meet with Yuyuko on the porch by the tree.

Comment

@Neo

Wonder wanted us to tell you to post for Axl.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Neo

I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a Work around that fact.

X and Terra and misssexysplitpersonalitythatItooalsoforgot can start in the Sanctuary on the second floor of the tower and walk down the stairs to the main level.

Comment

Cucoo

It might work, but... the planet I was thinking of was supposed to be a polar opposite of Nevaaras in the Helios system. Unless it would be possible to have it to where the younger brother (by a few years) of Miranda (Dave) would be on an ice planet in a different solar system, and make it work well... correctly for my plans then I can go ahead and have a colony on one of those planets. If not I can change my original plans for the story arc that me and S1 have to have Zephyr colonized instead...

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
              @Neo

Wonder wanted us to tell you to post for Axl.
              Yeah and I just responded (tried to catch him before he left.) I said I can't think of what to do with him in ATWAG.

@Cucoo

Eh it might work. I need to find their apps in EG Part I. I've also been a bit hesitant to decide to use them lately...

Comment

@ Neo

I think I should be able to find the apps, don't worry about that too much...
                And it will work.

@ SUS

Have your "Government" peeps discover the Warp Gates and activate them
                It'll permit travel between the two solar systems as there's at least one warp gate per sector of a solar system.

They're like the warp gates from Star Fox Assault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_SGjojcV_E

except require an in and an out already established.

Comment

@Neo
                  Shall I give you a push? I can mobilize Youmu.

@Zekai
                  I'm home. Sending PM with the save file now.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

If you so wish. I personally would like it.

Axl could be being lazy and be in Sleep Mode lol.

Comment

Got it Cucoo.

I will have the Government (who are actually benevolent) have found the Warp Gates and have activated them (Well at least the one between the Helios and Celestora) for my plans. BTW the story that me and S1 have planned will basically involve the company that made Megumi, and Ethan go after them to capture them for testing. They are a military based company that revolves on developing weapons, Super-humans, and other things. They will be after anyone who tries to get in their way. That's all I want to say for now aside from the fact that they will also be after the ruins and all for other things.

Comment

@ SUS

Then Grey will have something to say to them.
                        One sharp pointy scythe-like thing to say...

Comment

@Neo
                          Ok.

Until then, can you post for Nitori so I can get two things done at once?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo + everyone that cares

oh and before I forget

ARKs

I'm so tempted to bring them in.

Its another organization and its what Lisa is technically a part of.

If I bring in ARKS

Then I bring in the Oracle Fleet

*Oracle Fleet is a lot of spacecraft as seen in this CGI at 1:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-cUyYVNqC8

@ EG Peeps

guys

This is happening

On Conlustrare in Helios System

idc if I'm ripping off PSO2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twd65Njvbg8

Comment

@Cucoo

I will look at Phoenix's IC/OOC to catch up and think about joining

@Wriggle

Got it and downloading as I type. Since I'll be hanging with a friend tomorrow and it's late here (10:51 pm), I'll get to it Saturday.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                @Neo
                                Ok.

Until then, can you post for Nitori so I can get two things done at once?

Done Wriggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X