X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In short, yes

They're plot points that can be used as a base for constructing something.

Like in Part I with the shards of Starlight, I had all sorts of crazy concepts.

Like in Egale that is not Senarious, the Shard was in possession of this king that kept it on the end of a scepter, even though it was supposed to be on Senarious.
    In Alcyon it was at the bottom of the Lake that was Kiara's home.
    In Nox, it was in possession of Erebos.
    In Inopia, a bunch of bandits had it all along even though they go all the way to the temple center where it would have been.
    In Helios,it was in a trophy for some race on Duon after it had been taken from the temple on Conlustrare.
    Sedes Imperii was simply to confirm that Aion had the final piece.

These sort of things.

Comment

@Mega

My vote goes to mecha.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

What is going on, guys? God, I'm so freaking happy today, I don't even know why XD

Yea, I'm going with mecha too.

Hey, why don't you give Hiel a key?

Comment

@ Wonder

he can find one
          just pick one of the stock planets and create a scenario around it.

Comment

Hype? Awesome stuff? Diabetes? All happening on the same day? On a Tuesday? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!

So... EBF (Epic Battle Fantasy) 4 just got released on Steam so I might not be around much considering how much I love the EBF series. The dev, Matt Roszak, did actually ask around on Twitter if people wanted to do LPs and get a free copy to do so. I decided to be a nice guy and decline. I love his content too much to merely demand a free copy for an LP. If I intend on covering it, I'll pay for it. So come this weekend or as soon as I can get the money to buy some Steam games, EBF4 will be the first thing I will buy. And then play the sh*t out of.

Ok, so you may be asking where the diabetes comes from. Well, first read TSU. Secondly, prepare for nosebleeds and to grab your insulin shots. Because I have some images to share with you. One of which I need to share once everyone is online and active.
            First up, best vocaloid! Rin! And I'll kyuu~ you if you say otherwise.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay guys I have decided for a Mecha RP. So please keep an eye out for it! Just need to think of a name for the RP...
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I'm back from a 3 mile walk from hell (the heat was intense here in Florida.)

@Mega

MECHAMECHAMECHAMECHAMECHAMECHA!!!

Comment

@Mega

Mecha Mania? I don't know, just throwing something out there.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Of course the only mechs I think of are the ones of the Xeno Series

like the new one they're coming out with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg

Comment

Spoiler:

Ikari no tekken! Seigi no tekken! Aku wo uchikudaku tame ni,
                      Bakuretsu danmaku! Sakuretsu danmaku! Omoikiri kurawaseru sa
                      Kibou no tekken! Negai no tekken! Egao torimodosu tame ni,
                      Kuriin na heiki! Kuriin na senshi!
                      Yume no Mashin da, Hisou Tensoku!

Even though I'm probably going to play a character that repairs the mechas, not operate them.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Silly Flan, I'm immune to DIABEETUS! >8D

Ok, probably not immune, but highly resistant. Will you accept the challenge and try to give me diabeetus?

I suppose I'll make my own custom mech. Depending on the time period, I might adapt its tech to nanomuscle and plasma-based weaponry.

How big are they supposed to be?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          Well, I don't have much time left. Barely anyone posted so I hadn't had time for spamming diabetic images. But if you want it? Come and get it!

I'll start off with...

"ME!"
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I have my mecha ready for Mega's RP.

The best choices for mechas I can say are from Gundam, Code Geass, Valvrave, Danball Senki, Muv Luv and um......... wow, I thought I've watched more mecha shows then that.

Comment

I just have to make the plot. I'm planning on having it set in the future at about 2500 or so. Technology would be advanced, and battles will take place on Earth, Space, the Moon, and other places as well.

Mecha's will be divided into different types

Power

Speed

Endurance

and Stamina.

These do not have to be what your Mecha is, but they help classify it as such. I repeat these are just to classify what your Mech type is, and to help me decide on what possible upgrades your mech can obtain throughout the RP when it's made.

All I really have to do is decide on backstory of the RP.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Oh wait. A Mech RP? Hmm... I wonder if I should bring in an obscure mech like the ones from AirMech. An obscure F2P MOBA on Steam (TRXD plays MOBAS?! What is this madness?!). But the thing is, which mech would I choose and would they still have their abilities from the game? If so, UFO mech with an OC pilot.

And back to more image spam!
                                Spoiler: Image Spam

"Am I a good miko? Reimu said I'll get many donations."
                                No, Flan. You're not a good miko.

Nosebleed! Nosebleed! Damn it, Rin! Why are you so cute?!

This place needs more Koishi. More Koishi!

Gaze upon this cute- Wait... Why the heck is Seira here? Damn it, Seira! You're not cute! Beautiful, yes. But not cute.

Wow... My two favourite animal Touhou characters... Getting distracted! Need to find more cute things!

Right! I've got an image right here that'll- God damn it! Who the f*ck is this?! Get out of my image spam!
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-25-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X