• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Mega, how you like the name ETRIBI?

Comment

@ S1

But it's not just you who has the "authority" to check apps in TSU

*looks at TRXD and SUS

The irony is when you look at the 73rd page of TSU's OOC and notice where the bio is and where SUS's response to something else was.

I looked this up because I thought I could apply it somewhere here

I feel like I'm on both sides of this concept

I'm firing off words and they're sailing over everyone's heads or I'm the one the words are sailing over.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-25-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

*sees he used Mechon*

... God f*cking dammi*.

I spent hours on that allegory... Or what ever it's called...

Comment

@Cucoo

I suppose, but when you say something like back in the previous page, the alarms in my head go off and I get serious. I tend to take things like that seriously. If you need us to review an app, but we haven't gotten around to it, come here and ask, or go on Mumble. We're almost always on Mumble. I'll admit, it's odd that nobody responded, but a passive-aggressive response is not going to make people happy. Anyways, I'm sorry nobody accepted it sooner.

I reviewed it and accepted.

Now I need to post for all the RPs, then get back to helping out IRL.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

That's the thing: I did ask prior.

And so if asking nicely doesn't get results

I get irritated and pull that.

Just to get results.

It's actually kind of how progress is made in PSO-World Forums

On the outside it seems like nothing but flame wars that rage for pages on end
            On the inside, it's progress.

EDIT: I HAVE HORRIBLE METHODS
            =w=

I swear when I get emotional my evil manipulative side comes out. I hate myself right now because I just realized what I did...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-25-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well for me, responses like that are a f*cking headache... -_-;

I'm just being honest here. It sounds mean, and I know it sounds mean, but it needs to be said. Next time something like this happens, just ask me, either here, or in Mumble. I would reccomend Mumble, considering how SUS and I are almost always on.

I at least have a better chance of reviewing it. I know it seems like it won't work, but trust me. I will try to get things done as soon as possible.

Now, I need to post in EG, ATWAG, ATWAP, possibly TSU, then try and get to work on the HoT.

Post incoming in EG...
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S1

still, you shouldn't be THE ONLY ONE that has to take care of EVERYTHING
                (emphasis is for anyone else reading)
                Like when I snapped at the world when I felt like I was the only one doing anything to make anything work

nononono

It should never be just one or two people

When I can count on one hand the number of people that are actually helping and they're the same...3 or 4 people...

And there's more people than I can count on both hands...
                ...that shouldn't be.

It should never be just one or two or sometimes three people collaborating on something.
                It just looks bad on anyone that isn't helping...when...they can.

When someone gives up trying to help, that looks bad on them. (TRXD I'm looking at you right now)
                When someone provides responses that...don't help the main question or topic reach a conclusion (the don't care responses)... (I'm looking at everyone....including myself.)

This just shouldn't be.

Katrix made the right suggestion by making that rule for the general RP.
                Now if only everyone can just acknowledge things... (that's where my argument of 'silence is acknowledgement' came in) and just provide useful help when asked...

*feeling defeatism as the next statement is going to be a counter argument saying that saying this isn't going to do anything

why do I keep riling myself up about this.... =w=;

Comment

@Cucoo

It would be nice to try and get others to help more willingly, it's just hat the "silence is acceptance" is a tad off.

Not getting an answer does not signify consent, just like with rape cases.

That being said, we really should push with trying to get the others to help. It could take some of the workload off, especially if we could get some of the RP questions out of the way, as well as finish the HoT as soon as possible.

The sooner it's done, the sooner I can free some time and devote it here and elsewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

For the mecha rp, I'm gonna have an ex-veteran who had his arm replaced by a prosthetic. Of course, with the advanced technology, there is no possible way to tell. But he can use his arm to connect to any electronic hard drive. With that ability, his efficiency over electronic control is higher than others. They say he can create more of a bond with a machine, most specifically his personal mecha, than with a human or animal.

Well, I'm off. Night y'all.

Comment

@ S121

in the context of the arguments when it was used against me, it worked and it was effective at basically shutting down any counter argument on my part

But ya, that's been sort of my point all along.
                      It's more efficient to get things done by having more people than just one or two.

...and I'm now looking back at my life and all things I can remember....
                      ...I've never won an argument before. Even when I swear that my logic is sound, and even when I mention it to my parents and they agree that my logic is sound, I've never won an argument. Either by merely disregarding all facts that I present...which is how I loose most of the time..or by threatening me with something just to shut me up...I've never won a legit argument...

Comment

ok..? what are you guys talking about?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I have no idea what S121 and Cucoo are talking about.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

...I swear I'm psychic

I knew I was going to be able to use this soon

*the big middle panel

*Still feels like both sides of this comic*

*curls up in a corner still feeling like I've failed, is useless, and like I'm incapable of conveying my point...failing again*

Comment

well then.. Im confused, what is troubling you cucoo? yu can PM me or post if you want to
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I can understand your point, it's just that you used a bad set of words with the "silence means acceptance". Besides I've been pissed of lately mainly due to me trying to finish all this stuff. You know something's messed up when you have two instances of Minecraft running, 50 tabs open in your browser, a calculator open and being used to calculate speed and distance, a notebook filled with notes right next to you, and people talking in your ear.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X