Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

Those last 4 images doesn't show.

@Mega

My mecha, if I had to classifly it, would be between Power and Speed.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      Damn it. Well now I know. And I know that imgur is a man's best friend.
      Not at computer so I can't fix it though. But you can guess the images anyway and get creative with the last entry. Guess my two favourite animal Touhou characters (mythologicals and some supernaturals like Tanuki and such count).

It's currently approaching that border where I can easily pass out, lose connection or just easily stop posting for today. If you need anything from me or are engaging (or about to engage) in some RP with me; post now or you'll have to wait until tomorrow.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRK
        Post'd on TSU.

Also, archive update'd
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

you know, I should use something me mum always used on me.

"Silence is a form of acceptance."

meaning that if someone asks a question of a sort of "yes" or "no" format (depending on the situation...), and the person/group being asked the question don't respond, it is an automatic "yes" or acceptance.

So from now on, whenever I don't get a response on a question, I'll automatically assume that it is acceptance.

Therefore, one of Morpheus's forms, Achlys, have been accepted in TSU.

Comment

Okay I have a plot formed, but I'm missing one thing: A name for the main enemies which are a highly advanced race of biological/mechanical beings. Think something similar to the Borg from Star Trek, but far worse and more alien.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mega

*stealing from Xenoblade
              Mechon

Comment

@Cucoo

I might go with that actually. I'll wait to see if anyone else has any other ideas.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I don't care what you choose, it's your RP so it's up to you.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    you know, I should use something me mum always used on me.

"Silence is a form of acceptance."

meaning that if someone asks a question of a sort of "yes" or "no" format (depending on the situation...), and the person/group being asked the question don't respond, it is an automatic "yes" or acceptance.

So from now on, whenever I don't get a response on a question, I'll automatically assume that it is acceptance.

Therefore, one of Morpheus's forms, Achlys, have been accepted in TSU.
                    Well then your mothers wrong.

Sometimes, people tend to be busy trying to work on other things an can't find time to review apps and go over certain details.

Don't break procedure Cucoo. You're the one that came up with officially reviewing apps after all...

Give me a minute And I'll look at it.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well... If they are alien as in 'from a different planet'...

ETRIBI, or Extra Terrestrial Robotic Intelectual Biotic Invaders

Or simply the Etribi.

Comment

@ S121

..........I guess it applies more so for real life when your looking someone in the eye and ask them a question.
                        but still when someone asks a question, and someone else posts, but the person you ask responds to that person but not you and then when you try to redirect them to that question and they continue to ignore it...

Comment

well then.. tody has been hectic at school, ironically work was calm

how is everyone today
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I have the plot, and all of my RP done, but I have to go and take care of things right now so I can't finish it now. I'll finish it later though. I promise it'll be up and running by hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Plot looks good-erino. Cheesy sci-fi backgrounds are what gets people anyway.

Anyhow, when you're done and accepting apps, can I apply as the mechanic/engineer instead of pilot?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Well I'm not a supercomputer. I sometimes miss things, especially when I'm trying to help around the house, trying to help my mother and sister get ready for their trip to Texas, trying to keep in contact with people in Mumble, trying to help people in FTB, trying to help with the HoT in Creative, trying to type up posts for the RPs, trying to keep up with PMs, trying to keep up with RP Discussion, and trying to review apps.

As you can see, I need some time before I can actually get things done. I don't know if I saw it and forgot about it, but I'm sorry. Just give me some time and I'll try and get to it. I need time.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X