X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to let you know guys, IM not going to be angred or upset with you about this

Zekai did this by himself and I did try to help him so my deed is done, I gave him what I could and gave him the choice

so he took his path and got what was on it

Im not mad or angered just upset by how you also treat my friends zekai, they are trying to help you, yes sometimes emotions
    get over them like I do too, but they are trying

if you leave this forum, it is by your choice, I wonŽt stop you since you have the last card, but know that this looks more caused
    by tubborness and anger than rational thinking
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning guys. Just a friendly reminder to check out Minerva if you haven't already...

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

good day wriggle, unfortunately I feel like I will screw up in your RP >_>

im not good with strategy stuff to be honest
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          Well, if you don't have incentives to join Minerva, it's fine by me. I don't want to force people to join.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            I'll check out in Minerva when I get home. Right now, I'm watching some The World God Only Knows in between class and the college computers aren't too reliable.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

... Freaking hell, guys.

Oh well. I guess as long as he's only banned for a week.

Because I believe in third chances. If the first time screws up, it is forgivable. But if by second chance they screw up, they will be punished, but I will give a third chance. I cannot do anything beyond that but let them go if they screw up a third time.

But I'm not a mod (seriously? What's wrong with Stranded?) Sooooooo... I guess I wouldn't know, huh?

And that's why I'd like to run for active Mod.

Comment

I'm back, and even though I'm so sleepy, I'm going to post. It' about time I do it, seeing how I haven't posted in like 2 days.

@Wonder

Actually, if you counted the many times he kept pressing against the line and crossing it, he's at his 3rd-4th chance. Most Mods would have simply banned him at the very moment he gave an attitude. Believe it or not, we were lenient.

@Kristia

Yea, I'm sorry for the outcome, but he left us little choice. -_-;

Sure, he was stubborn, but we could live with that, but he crossed the line when he directly said that he would disobey the Mods, then insulted us.

@Wriggle

I'll check it out in a couple minutes. I gotta fulfill my promise to post first.

@TRXD

What should we do with Flandre and Cole?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  Yeah... That's the thing... I never said that I officially left AtWaG but it is to a point where I just won't check or post.
                  Hmm... Flandre and Cole... I'm not sure... Two characters like these can't be swept under the rug like the CosmoNOTs can (especially since the duo were apparently meant to play a role in Cucoo's arcs). I'm not sure what can be done with them. Well, Flandre could go back to Wriggle. But Cole... Cole literally has nowhere to go. In fact, he depends on Flandre and my guidance more than anything. Without Flandre, he would be dead. Without a proper inFamous fan, no-one can really direct him or know how he's going to behave and act. You'll have to get back to me on that one...
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

again utsuh, im not mad or upset with you, he did what he chose to do and IŽll respect that, while you also did what you could so its ok

if his stubborness or emotions got the better of him, then thats it.

Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

well...
                      didn't we say that Flan was a clone and the real still exists?

and...
                      Remember the power suppressing Toxin?

If you wanted to write them out...
                      ...maybe say the toxin was an...experimental type...and it takes a turn for the worse...

Comment

The problem is, didn't you say it wasn't the real Flandre, but a clone?

EDIT: Damn, Cucoo beat me to the punch. Nevertheless, it's an issue.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I still wonder how that toxin will work cucoo, IŽll check what can my beast trio can do about it

and utsuh, I think I got someone that may acctually cause some problem for some time to your perfect villain, but just in case, you will give us the inventory
                          he has right? not taking things out of the blue

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo
                            Oooooh... Erm... That... That seems extreme...
                            I was going to suggest have Cole work for Prometheus to make up for the level of crap that he caused but... Hmm... I'm not sure... I never approve of outright killing characters unless it is truly necessary but, at the same time, it isn't a bad idea either.

Comment

@ Kristia

ya...right now I can see it being used as a convenient plot device of the classic scenario "The medicine didn't work the way it was supposed to."

@ TRXD
                              Did I say kill?
                              I don't think I did

Comment

I'm back.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X