X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD
    Well, not exactly. For one, it didn't kill every Conduit. Delsin and many others are living proof of that. In fact, the blast form the device created Conduits as well as destroying old ones, such as the CEO of the DUP, who has been keeping those other conduits in check due to her own paranoid fears that humans and Conduits cannot live alongside one another.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cucoo I have something for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc8V...D5BADA1C668E49

Comment

Next Zelda needs Shadow Link as the Final Boss again

But dayum that is good...

oh wait...

I was wondering why it sounded familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8yqwvYo5PA

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, I have mulled over the toxin, and I really see no way to make it foolproof. There's just too many ways that it could be cured and not enough ways for it to stay in their system.

It's a similar problem to finding the perfect armor. It's impossible to make something perfect, but the only thing we can do is try and make it good. Speaking of which, I need to plan out what the assassin's armor can do.

As for the hint, there's still no context. I don't have as much knowledge about video games as other people, so I am at a severe disadvantage. There's a lot of things that are effective when you're high, but it depends on the drug being used. If you're talking about elevation, then it still makes no sense. Does the person have thruster jets? That would explain it, but I still don't have the knowledge you and Kristia seem to have. I'm not familiar with the Characters you are familiar with.

@Kristia

I still don't see it. There's not enough context. Without context, I cannot make any judgments or guesses.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S1

No external knowledge required for this riddle.

Just shed some light on it.
            or lemon juice...
            or a black light...

Comment

@Cucoo

A liquid or gas-based Character? I'm not familiar with Characters like that. Do you know anything about that?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

inadvertently I think that what Kristia had but

Return to start.

... that it is here, but not here at the same time. Can be unsolid
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-26-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Why does that sound familiar? If that's from what I think it is, is it even from a video game? I remember that there was this guy with a power where he would trace and poke at a person's "death point", or "death tangent", or something like that, killing them instantly. Is that from a game, a manga, or an anime?
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Don't try to think of where it's from...because it technically isn't...

But the riddle contains the answer.

The answer is at the end.

After

EDIT:
                    It only works if you look at the original text that Kristia has or my edited version that I quoted.

Comment

@cucoo

That's the thing. "Unsolid" can refer to ideas/concepts, feelings, liquids, gasses, plasma, ethereal, energy-based, or anything else that isn't solid. It can refer to anything, and even with the "tangent and death" hint, there's nothing that could match that, nothing that I can think of.

If it isn't from, then it doesn't exist, but if it's an entity, then it exists. You see the problem?

Do you know the character, or no?
                      sigpic

Comment

oh wait

oh lol I thought...

no I actually don't know what it all means =w=;

so tired...

I need sleep but got stuff to do.

Comment

God... How many times have I watched this now?! The whole video feels more like secret propaganda for a nuclear technology company.
                          I kept repeating the lines for nuclear fusion over and over for no reason other than because of my sudden (maybe cola-induced) burning spirit / hyperactivity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOKfaD7cSdE

I could imagine a workout routine with S121, Katrix, and... Who the heck would be Rin?
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

... *looks at Rin then I look at myself in a mirror*

Nah... I don't think I could ever be Rin... okay maybe...

Why do I picture myself as Rin?

Comment

@Cucoo

But surely you know something if you were able to get me this far, right?

@TRXD

Here's one. Trollsubs, you'll get what it means if you pay attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJNOK0PVbT0
                              sigpic

Comment

So where are those...

You guys promised?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X