X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, everyone cleared out of the mumble as soon as it got unstable. It appears that I'm either gonna have to wait and reconnect once people come back or just hang around in mumble.

@Katrix
    I never did get to hear that one question that you were trying to ask prior to the instability. Do you still wanna ask it or does it not matter anymore?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Actually, w just migrated to a temp server. I'll send you the address. I also can't remember asking a question.

@Wriggle

If there can't be a organization member fighting, could there at least be one giving instructions to John and the like.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Mind giving me the address and all as well? I can't sleep... I also forgot it...

Comment

alright posted, now it's good night.

@S121

Could you post in FaF. I want timeskip soon.

@Wriggle, so how for my question? What is you answer?
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

good evening people, how are you tonight?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm good Kristia. You?

Comment

just trying to quickly go through my checklist before I just climb into bed.

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin - standby

Morgan - waiting

Lucina - waiting

Link - waiting

Eleos - waiting now

Nero - standby

Lisa - waiting?

Shulk - standby

Alvis - waiting/standby

Klaus - standby

Meyneth - standby

Lady Palutena - waiting/standby

Edward Kenway - waiting

Fight against Fantasy - 2

Revere - standby

Selene - standby

Eternal Galaxy
                Shards of Starlight

- standby

Phoenix

Ignis - waiting

Morpheus - standby

Aurora - waiting

Shattered Ice Flower

Kiara - N/A

Achlys - N/A

Marc - N/A

Aion - N/A

Roy - N/A

Trinity Soul University

Kiara - waiting

Morpheus - standby

Iron Storm

Aion - waiting

Tina - waiting

Minerva

Aion - N/A

Infinite Project

Eleos - Standby

Cicero - Standby

Codes:

Waiting: waiting for something to happen directly (aka waiting for someone else)
                Standby: Nothing has happened with them and therefore I can spring them whenever and wherever within reason the opportunity presents itself.
                N/A: RP not started
                Waiting/Standby: kinda both waiting and almost standby status.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-02-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

im having a good night after making a 5 kilometer fast walk with my dog
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm so. Dead. Exhausted. And I feel like I'm going to catch (yet another cold.)

Pringles and SUS knows why. In any case, no post from me today... Maybe extended till tomorrow if I'm not lucky.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Well... Yesterday was definitely something... Deary me, there's a good amount that I could say right now. Especially towards two specific people.

Just woke up and I'm seeing little things here and there. It appears that we are almost ready for the time-skip in TSU. I'm not asking for people to get it together or anything like that. Just a little observation. But we will need a good idea of how ready people are for the time-skip. I know that I'm ready and so is Wriggle. I know that Katrix, Kristia, and Cucoo are busy. Everyone else is either ready or in a grey zone. Is there anyone else that can be confirmed to be busy or not?
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

I guess I should get Jason over to his dorm.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

I'm nearly ready for the Timeskip to nighttime in TSU.

Okay everyone in TSU who is ready for a timeskip to nighttime? It's currently around 2:00-2:30 in the afternoon in the RP. Please say if you are ready or not in the TSU OOC please! Thank you very much.

Comment

Raylin is but not the others.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S121
                              You're in a grey area. Right now, you can be considered ready. It doesn't really matter if Jason gets sent back to his dorm or not. You can make a post if you want to, for like a filler post or a confirmation to say that you are ready.

Comment

@TRXD

I think I will. After all, it's best to tie things up like this.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X