Aye anything like that would be fine.

@ Zekai

[insert repeat of what S1 said]

MEANWHILE

If at first you don't succeed

RESET

Comment

@Cucoo

Is it bad that this new format is making me see the normal one as strange?

I'm getting too used to this...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Strange?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCazqoNgy4

I want it...as an option....so that we can toggle it when we log in.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well that's the strange thing. I'm starting to see the tilted screen as normal. I'm actually getting a little too used to it. XD
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

How do you think I reacted when I logged on the forums? It was pretty much the first thing I saw after my sleep. I right I was going crazy. Im just lucky nothing is happening to Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ S1

aye, that's why I want an option to keep it

Anyway I'ma get sleep...got a lot of things to do irl tomorrow.

Also I've achieved troll mode in TF2.

Finally found my calling with the Spy with Cloak and Dagger.

Comment

There's a way to fix that weird website thing.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

well then.. my internet hates me so let me show you an image showing my disappointment and uter annoyance about it
                  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x24LzRAKm7...scienceman.png

anyways, time to go to sleep, goodnight
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Oh Zekai and well... everyone I have some useful advice for you all when it comes to the whole "I can't keep secrets of my character from everyone." When it comes to character background, you can keep secrets. But in a RP that will have combat it is wise to list all your characters current abilities so we will be able to know what he is capable of, and so others won't get mad when you have a character use an ability he had from the start, but none of the RPers knew about.

I used to have a similar problem when it came to this subject. As when I first started RPing several years ago I had so many abilities for my character planned, but I didn't list all of them. So when I did have my character use one of those unlisted abilities everyone got pissed off at me for supposedly "bringing in new abilities at will." Also take into note that what we may know in an RP personally (our IRL selves), our characters won't know what a character has.

For example I know your character Zero in TSU has the abilities of a decent swordsman, and has a basic magic sensing ability as well as some form of summon magic.

However my character Andrew even if he did meet Zero, he won't know Zero's abilities unless he saw them first hand, and as such some of Zero's abilities can come off as a complete surprise for Andrew .

Another example would be if say my character Drake was an ice mage and I told everyone in the OOC that he has this power. Yet not much others will know of his magic type or his abilities with his magic. As such when he say goes up against another person's character who never met him before, and Drake uses his ice magic for the first time he can catch an opponent off guard as they would not have known he could use Ice Magic unless said character has prior knowledge about it.

Now with proper info on a characters abilities OOC wise, our characters in the RP itself won't know of a characters abilities unless they meta-game which is against the rules. With proper info on a characters abilities, us IRL can figure out a proper reaction for our characters when someone elses character uses an ability against them for the "first time" in the IC even though it was listed in the OOC.

In short what I'm trying to say is:

1: Info in apps in the OOC gives us knowledge on a characters abilities, but that does not mean our characters in the IC can have that knowledge. Meaning things like abilities and background will be secret to our characters until that info that was listed is revealed in the IC.
                    2: Trust your other fellow RPer's enough to hope that they won't meta-game, and as such have their characters know of stuff they shouldn't.
                    3: One can still have plot twists in terms of character background, as long as you give proper clues, and build up that makes sense in IC posts. That means we can keep guessing if the plot twist is good enough, and when it is revealed it can be a big surprised to us all including our characters.

Now Zekai this info does not pertain to just you, but it goes for everyone as a bit of advice (even if the rest of us does know this bit of advice already.) In fact I feel like I might make a "General RP Advice" thing on DeviantART... just a simple text document... yeah... that might be useful... don't want to make a thread as that would just take up unnecessary space...

Comment

More notes on the Nano-tech armor for Wriggle's RP.

The reverse piezoelectric muscle will have four layers. The core will be the nanomuscle itself, the inner layer will be a 1 atom thick sheet of electrical insulation, the middle layer will be a thin, flexible piezoelectric film, and the outer layer will be another 1 atom thick layer of electrical insulation, to prevent the piezoelectric layers from touching each other. Each nano-muscle fiber will be coated in these layers. When the nanomuscles contract, it will distort/deform the piezoelectric film, which will generate an electric current. This will reduce the amount of power drained from the Graphene batteries, if not allow the artificial muscles to help in powering the suit and charging the batteries.

(Search Code: Nanoarmor)
                      Last edited by S121; 04-01-2014, 03:16 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

You do know that Minerva is at the verge of being scrapped, right?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Why's that?
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright, closed the pokemon RP thread and added advice bit to the general rules, anything more I need to do?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Pringles
                              Can I talk to you privately when I get on Mumble in an hour or so?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Sure. No problem.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X