X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

What do you mean by that? Could you please give some sort of explanation? We kind of need a scientific explanation for it too to back it up.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Mima

Got it.

One moment. Fixing now...

@Zekai

Actually, the Characters would have been fully brought into the real world, due to the Horizon Incident. If he's stuck between worlds, then that would mean that he would be permanently stuck in between worlds, due to nobody being able to reach him to pull him from where he's located.

Well, you could easily say that he simply doesn't remember what happened to him during the past 3 years. It's precise enough to work, yet vague enough that you won't need to work too hard on his backstory while keeping "RP canon" in line.

What are your thoughts?

Basically, we're just trying to amend Haseo's backstory so that the RP's continuity is preserved.
      Last edited by S121; 04-04-2014, 09:46 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix

Why do I need to give a scientific one? I gave a simple one, floating in the space or gap between the two worlds the whole time.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

The problem is that it would be more accurate to say that they are created into the real worlds. They are just clones of the characters in the game. Thus, just as S121 said, he would be stuck there. He would be like a incomplete robot, and incomplete robot's just don't magically get completed.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

.................................................. ...................................... then how about a delay? It took the event longer to effect him and that's why he is appearing now?

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wouldn't really make sense. By this time the incident's energy is probably long dissapated. If he wasn't affected then, he doesn't exist.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Zekai

Nope. First of all, it's been three years, it would have taken way too long. During this time you would kind of see him slowly generate like a corpse if it would actually work. Secondly, all the energy that make up the characters would have been used up anyway by that time. It just doesn't make sense. Imagine you dropping a ball, but it just stays there. Three years after you dropped it, it finally hits the floor.

It's so easy to fix too. Just go with one of the things that we proposed. How can they in any way limit you?
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Then I don't know. I'm not going to have some outside force mess with him. I'll figure something out later. (Now I wish you didn't bring it up)

@Mima

Still waiting on a post in IS. I've set it up for your counter attack.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Mima

Fixed. Check it out now.

@Zekai

We know, but we're just trying to tidy things up and not have plot holes, not trying to nitpick.

Well, if you say that the Organization erased parts of his memory, it could tie you in deeper to the story, allowing you to get deeper into the storyline without wandering. Besides, like Katrix said, if Haseo was not completely brought into the real world, then he would have entire chunks of his physical form missing, he would also be missing large portions of his mental abilities. It would be the equivalent of a malformed human that cannot live.

You see, the Characters were originally strips of data, but without all the code, Haseo would be heavily corrupt and would not be able to function. He would not be stable enough to hold a physical body and would scatter and disperse.
                    Last edited by S121; 04-04-2014, 10:14 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

If you could just say what you don't like with the solutions we proposed we could maybe make a few new ones that could work better.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I got an idea, maybe Haseo was on a cryotube or stasis module of some sort?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning.

@Zekai
                          In my opinion it's fine. Annie, Vi, and Jinx came to real world on their own anyway.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

But didn't you ask beforehand?

Sorry just asking...

Comment

@Zekai and Wriggle

Although it have happened before, I's say that we want to keep it to a minimum. There should also be some sort explanation for it. In my opinion, it shouldn't just be done because you want to, but because you think it could add a bit of depth for the story. If you take Annie for example, she have a entire arc around her. If you were to do that, then you need to tie it into the story somehow. Do it to add to the story, not just because it you prefer it over the other option. Annie also had a completely other way of getting into the real world. Unlike everyone else, she is NOT a copy, but the real deal. She is missing from her own game.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Katrix is right about that, our characters have their own way to get into the Real world. Take Renamon as an example, she already knew about it before the events and is used to the humans when the Horizon incident ocurred, heck she could travel to the Digital World if she wanted to.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X