X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

I thought that is what's going on, they were pulled from their games and became real.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I said it in a few posts back didn't I? What happens is that the data of the character is used to make the character in the real world.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I thought that was going on before you made that post.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
          @Mima

Still waiting on a post in IS. I've set it up for your counter attack.

Sent by Tapatalk
          I'm still calling bullshit that your mech caught Novitus. You never mentioned that the mech was still moving, and if you did say that, she would've reacted far differently. Besides, there is no counter attack. It's a game of tag. Not a fight.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Zekai

Alright, so we resolved that, now let's think of a way to get it into the story. Here is a list of possible solutions to not break continuity so far.
            • Memory wiped
            • Made by Org. XIII
            • He forgot
            • Sealed in suspension
            • Trapped in time
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Mima

That's fine on calling it bullshit. I didn't know there was hidden RP rules about posts, I'll try to remember then for next time.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well now that THAT issue is done and gone...

How are you all today?

@Pringles
                I FOUND IT

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

That's fine on calling it bullshit. I didn't know there was hidden RP rules about posts, I'll try to remember then for next time.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  Look, could you just edit it a little, at least give Novitus time to react? It's sort of sad if the game only goes on for two posts.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

It's training on controls, not a game of tag.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Well, they're not exactly hidden... (I'll admit, I kind of forgot it even existed...)

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...f-the-Roleplay

@Wriggle

Awesome! XD
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Mima

It's training on controls, not a game of tag.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        It's essentially a game of tag though. One sided, but still. Nevertheless, could oyu change it for those reasons or are you going to be stubborn?

Comment

Well things have gotten dead quiet now.

Comment

Hello people! I finally have a day off XD! I can post freely today!

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Just posted for you in IC.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY!! 2 OVAs I've been waiting to get subbed for the longest time has gotten subbed and just watched them.

Comment

Working...
                                X