X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's only warm enough that ladybugs are now active again.

I got 5 of the bloody things and I'm too lazy to just kill em...though if they get too close to my tissuebox...
    It's lady bug graveyard under it.

me thinks I'm just gonna say the calculator thing I've been working on is close enough to done. Gonna whip up the battle simulator completely and say "that's it. I'm done."

Comment

eh.. the heat isnīt good zekai, I prefer winter by far more than spring and summer
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

you know those moments when you think you're almost done with something and then realize there's something that you completely forgot to incorporate into your plan?

I just realized that the beast stone and Dragon stone don't follow the normal system and are more stat modifying and therefore must be incorporated into the stats BEFORE the initial combat calculations.

*head desk*

...Question: Who wants to have characters that can turn into Dragons and Beasts in EG: SIF?
        ...I know there's someone...

Comment

@Cucoo

.................................................. resist......... volunteering

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

not volunteering

more like...me seeing if I can cut corners or not.

...though I'm at a point where I think It would just be simpler to just include it than not.

If I do it right, what I have will automatically "absorb" the "Manaketes" and "Taguel" calculations into it and therefore it's just a matter of taking it so that there's a special stat system for them.
            That's what I'll do. I'll make an independent system for them. Because trying to make sure the system accepts them flawlessly is going to be a pain.

It won't be as "nice and neat" if I did do it into one system...but at this point it would be simpler.

Comment

katrix, just to let you know that I Kris already responded to Katrhyn
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok after 2 days of my time awake, I want to know

Have I wasted it?

Trying to make an autonomous system?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Comment

If nobody joins your RPG RP then it's not worth.

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

If?
                    More like Almost Guaranteed.

And then there's the fact that I feel like if I don't make it FULLY autonomous, no one would bother.
                    But fully autonomous is beyond me.

I'm already afraid of the fact that in order to use the stat growth function of it you need to transcribe 8 numbers from it to an outside thing and then back into it in order to prevent the random function from continually updating. I'm afraid that having to transcribe those 8 little numbers to "Curren Stats" will scare people off.

Same goes for the class change calculator. In order for it to work you have to open up a site, select what the calculator tells you to select, and then transcribe the 8 numbers the site gives you into the calculator which then gives you the final result which you can then transcribe to the "current Stats".
                    I can hear the "We shouldn't have to do this -blah blah blah" already.

I'm also afraid of the fact that right now I have the inventory system as a "transcribe it yourself" which I'm probably just going to make a look-up function which I can...just have to transcribe all those items into a database on one of the database sheets so it can reference them....
                    So many items...

And then I have to figure out the bonuses.
                    ...so many formulas...so many places for things to go wrong...

All or Nothing.
                    If I go for 90% then no one will bother. But 91-100% will take something that I'm not capable of doing with a google doc.

...and even then there's a next to no chance because it's a widely rejected concept.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-15-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm sure someone will like the system, almost like a D&D game.

It will be the first of its kind.

Also, I posted in EG. Hopefully, we can get things moving again.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

And I'm back from late night laser tagging with some of my teammates and of course a bunch of other random people.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wow. Looks like everyone's orbiting Nevaaras. Pistol Blade's ship, now the other ship that had just got there...

@ Book
                          Your character hatreds kinda remind me of the Crytonians. Except instead of just humans, they hate everyone that is not from their galacksy.

Comment

Ok I need to just simplify a lot of things on the calculator system

trying to call a set of data points from a table from another sheet within a conditional formula with 8 different conditions that require calling different cells of data from the other sheet just to say "add 5 to attack if weapon ranks match and are greater than C" is getting ridiculous.

and that'll have to wait for next weekend. blargh.

now I sleep and prepare for tests next week.

Oh and when "Dragons" in Fire Emblem aren't loli girls (excluding Tiki in FE:A), they are this

I never knew there was a full body art of Nagi...
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-16-2014, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Here's a song for anyone that's still here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36N1KbmglKg

It's getting to be that time, but I'll stay here for as long as needed.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait, both Kris AND Max took the book?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X