Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Yep. I saw.

It's about time I pulled out my app and get it started.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Lol on the picture and I'll be making an app for the Pokemon RP.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Everyone

So, what did I miss?

Is ther anyone that's waiting on me in one of the RPs?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
          Love that image regarding the CoroCoro leak. But I'm not really fazed or surprised about it considering Blaziken got a Mega (in its OP Mystery Gift). It would be unfair if only Blaziken got it. And with HOENN CONFIRMED, GameFreak cannot deny users the right to have Mega Stones for their Hoenn starters. But it raises a question, how would Mega Evolution be introduced in the Gen 3 remakes? Would there be a special lab, a division of Devon Corp.? Or would it be another mystical tower-like location that you only visit twice like in X & Y's Shalour City (love the city's theme, couldn't care about the city)?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh man guys so get this, mom opens the back door to leave and my cat bolts through and chases something (couldn't tell cause it's dark and and my cat is pitch black) down the alley way (thank God there was no cars coming) along a white fence so I chase after him, barefooted down the dirt and gravel covered alley way and catches him and mom whacks him as we carry him back in. Oh and I cut my head (yeah, it's bleeding) trying to fix my bed. Now I can't sleep at the moment but I'm going to try.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
              @Wriggle
              Love that image regarding the CoroCoro leak. But I'm not really fazed or surprised about it considering Blaziken got a Mega (in its OP Mystery Gift). It would be unfair if only Blaziken got it. And with HOENN CONFIRMED, GameFreak cannot deny users the right to have Mega Stones for their Hoenn starters. But it raises a question, how would Mega Evolution be introduced in the Gen 3 remakes? Would there be a special lab, a division of Devon Corp.? Or would it be another mystical tower-like location that you only visit twice like in X & Y's Shalour City (love the city's theme, couldn't care about the city)?
              '
              Apprently from what I've read, Steven Stone's the guy for Mega Evolution this time around. Even has a Mega Charizard X, so it seems.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

well today was good for fishing date, although i didn't expect to be woken up at 5 am haha

So how is everyone doing?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Tell me about it -.-

I made a reboot of Pokemon RP because...

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Iron Storm RPers

Am I the only one that noticed that the IC is up?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

mega.. swampert.. so much yes..

And i did see the IC zekai, but still preparing my intro
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I posted for you in Betwixt and Between a while back ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

And I have replied checking also Katrix“s post

Spoiler:

Comment

Then... everything went quiet...

Oh wait sorry just talking to myself. Yeah it has gotten really quiet lately huh?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, I'm still waiting for people to post so that I can knock out a couple sections in one go.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I would post for you in ATWAG in London S1, but I'm also waiting on Wriggle. So I guess I will post in TSU, and IP.

Comment

Working...
                                X