• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I should post in certain areas as well.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S1

If you can post for Katrix in TSU then I can make a post for Alexis and Tristan in the Infirmary. Just a minor request.

Also I might go soon since everything is just quiet, and not very active right now. Even on Mumble its quiet, and it is actually beginning to get to me.

Also apparently I feel like humanity just got even worse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKj8OsVAPI

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, I'll go back on Mumble.

Also, some people are just unstable. I hate to see when people confuse fanasy and reality, mostly when it involves something like this.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S1

Nah you don't have to get on Mumble just because of me. I'm just complaining like always >->

But yeah. Thankfully the victim of these two girls got stabbed 19 times, and managed to crawl away to safety after the two girls fled. Hearing this news though just makes me sick.

Comment

@SUS

Well, for me all I have to post in is AtWaG (and I'm drawing a blank on it right now). TSU is done until morning happens, unless someone interacts with Amata or Raylin. Not going to post again in Hoenn until TRXD posts (since he hasn't done an intro post yet.) and waiting for everyone to do intro posts for Iron Storm. Not sure what to post for Shinka as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im just waiting for:

wriggle and/or SUS and/or Serene in Manhattan

SUS in Henir´s time and space

TSU for morning time

wonder in Corrupture

Tewi and/or bookdragon in Shinka

If im needed somewhere, please let me know and I shall post right away
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I think there might be EG, but I'm not sure. I could be wrong, so don't take what I say as truth.
                sigpic

Comment

GAH! Goodmorning everyone. Sorry for not posting lately. Been busy with work, and have been feeling tired. I have a day off today so I will be free.

I will be on Mumble though... so... yeah.

Comment

@Serena
                    I'm busy doing revision while checking here from time to time. Currently awaiting a reply from someone in "Hoenn Confirmed!" and pondering over what to post in TSU.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Serene

It's ok. Everyone has things in the real world that keeps them busy.

@TRXD

I don't think anyone is in Rustburio (excuse the spelling, very early and veeeery little sleep) so you'll have wait.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                        Major's Juri is in Rustboro and Wriggle can invoke his GM powers at any time. And considering that it's evening in Korea, I can maybe expect a post soon. If not, then this evening or tonight.

Also, Rustburrito is now a thing.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

His OC is a Magma member so I don't think there will be interaction.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai
                            Juri Han is not an OC. She is a recreation of the character from Street Fighter IV. Coincidentally she's amongst my favourite Street Fighter characters alongside Guile, M. Bison, and a couple of others.
                            As for character interactions, that is up for Major to decide.

Comment

@TRXD

I know where she's from. It's still his character, original bio so I see it as an OC. I call everyone characters OC's.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                                @Zekai
                                Juri Han is not an OC. She is a recreation of the character from Street Fighter IV. Coincidentally she's amongst my favourite Street Fighter characters alongside Guile, M. Bison, and a couple of others.
                                As for character interactions, that is up for Major to decide.
                                I'd like to do some back and forth with you TRXD, yeah. However, that's up to chance, circumstances, and what Juri decides. I'll see what I can do, as already I have plans for her to head to the Pokemart.

If I could make up my own Elite Four of favorite characters, Juri would be the Champion/Satsuki K.

Comment

Working...
                                X