Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

I know, and I'm working on it.

@Kristia

Do not delete your post, I already responded to it. Just make sure to delete your most recent post in the IC asking if you should delete it or not. I don't want to fill the IC with OOC.

Comment

OK let me just post something
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!! XD

Look at these links! You will laugh! XD

http://www.gizoogle.net/xfer.php?lin...tQbIv3EAj1NXaA

http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?se...le+Dis+Shiznit

Here's some quotes from the links! XD

(Warning! F-bombs EVERYWHERE!)

Spoiler:
        "Yo ass done been called upon ta serve, yo big-ass booty is ghon be trained... n' yo big-ass booty is ghon become tha dopest we can make of yo thugged-out ass. Yo ass is ghon be tha protectorz of Ghetto n' all her colonies..."
        "Yo ass is right, might as well say goodmornin ta our dear playas, lets go" Renamon was rappin as they now followed tha trace
        Da chizzle is yours. Yo ass is tha playa, tha character, tha hero, tha villain. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Yo ass is whoz ass you wanna be, n' up in dis ghetto, anythang goes. Now, chizzle yo' character n' shit. Press start. Play.
        Jizzy strutted past all tha abandoned, snow-covered houses n' streetz of Mayohiga, lookin at they somewhat rundown state yo, but not straight-up thankin too much bout his surroundings. Da only thang on Johnz mind at dis point was hustlin. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Ever since Da Higher Power, a juice-based bein from tha Madnizz universe, axed Jizzy ta bust a cap up in Da Auditor, Jizzy had been hustlin fo' his crazy-ass muthafuckin inevitable fight. Da Auditor was straight-up similar ta tha Higher Juice n' shit. In fact, Da Auditor was some kind of fallen Higher Power, one dat was corrupt n' reveled up in destruction. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da Auditor wanted ta destroy tha hood yo, but not fo' power, or any other gain. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Dude wanted ta destroy it simply cuz his schmoooove ass could. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da most shitty part of tha entire thang was dat like Yukari, Da Auditor was a realitizzle warper n' shit. In tha past four months, Jizzy had studied realitizzle warpers, n' even found a cold-ass lil couple countermeasures against dem yo, but it required bangin shit n' magic, thangs da perved-out muthafucka still had yet ta acquire.
        Eventually he reached Colez cell. "Wuz crackalackin' Prisoner 1256 also known as Cole. Is you healthy, biatch? Havin a phat time, biatch? I hope so as our crazy asses have grown like horny bout yo thugged-out ass. Yo ass see, you interact wit electrons up in a special way. When tha charactas was first formed, tha straight-up original gangsta thang ta take form n' stabilize was tha electrons. They formed tha basiz of tha body. Now tha bangin-ass thang is dat you control electrons. Do dat mean dat you could literally shape yo ass however you wanted up in tha straight-up original gangsta few minutez of y'all game here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho fo' realz. And if we attained dis juice n' applied it ta our future creations, will they be able ta shape theyselves, biatch? Of course we need a lil bit of data first from you so if you would kindly strutt tha fuck into tha Corridor of Darknizz up in tha end of yo' cell." With dat Saďx formed a Corridor of Darknizz up in tha end of tha cell leadin tha fuck into what tha fuck rocked up ta be a glass tube inside of a lab.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey S1. Hey, can you respond to my PM?

Comment

Just.. how? XD
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Oh right! Sorry! I'll get on that right now! 0_0;

@Kristia

I know, right!? XD

It's all just hilarious! It's almost like Thug Notes! XD

You see, I found something called "Gizoogle.com". This "Google" translates everything into what you see now.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

good day everyone, how are you doing today?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Ok, I have some news.

The good news: I'm moving to San Antonio, Texas and out of this place. The bad news? Starting tomorrow, on the 6th, I'll be gone for at least 2 weeks. I don't know for how long, but the best-case scenario would be 2 weeks of inactivity. For all I know, it could be 3, or even 4 weeks.

@Kristia

Well, looks like I'm moving soon.

What about you?
                  sigpic

Comment

if the moving is ok by you, then im glad for it

im actually having a day off, been needing to take back sleeping hours for a while

Spoiler:

Comment

Huff... Just got through my first major exam of the season, Electronics... Or rather the first of two Electronics exams. It was my only exam this week but my word was it a pain in the ass. And it's only gonna get bloody worse.

And you know what I'm going to do today and tomorrow? Today, I'm going to use the crap out of the guest pass that Katrix gave to me (720p and 1080p HD looks SOOOO good!) and help myself to some snacks.
                      Tomorrow? Well, I'm going to head into town and going on a shopping spree. It's been a while since I've done so and I wanna get it out of my system. Especially since Tomodachi Life is coming out tomorrow and several other great games came out not too long ago. And while I'm there, I might trawl the second-hand store for some DVDs and search around a bit. I've heard that there might be a comic book store or something on the lines of one and I wanna check it out.

@S121
                      You moving out? Heh... Give it about 3 months or so and I'll be moving out of my parents' house. Depending on how well things go, I'll either be moving to Manchester or Birmingham. I hope to move to Manchester. It's an awesome and quite impressive city with a lot of stuff going on. Furthermore, due to the location and wealth, it's easy to get to any other city by train and public transport. London Anime Con or London Comic Con? No problem.
                      (Yeah... Two events in London... Goes to show my lack of awareness for British conventions.)
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-05-2014, 10:54 AM.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay, S1, that gangsta speak is funny. I tried it myself with some stuff. The one I got from Shinka Knights was the best, though.
                        Let me show you. This from the first post on page 7, if you want to know. Also, beware the swearing.

Da arrow impacted tha fuck into one of Merihemz nuff eyes. Well shiiiit, it grunted, though it kept going, slappin tha fox tengu away wit one of itz forearms, beofrin rearin up at Seki, attemptin ta crush her muthafuckin ass.

Baphomet noticed tha whizz of tha arrow, n' moved his fuckin leg up in time, impactin tha fuck into tha ground up in front of his muthafuckin ass yo. Dude went fo' a overhead swin of his sword, Soane deflectin it ta tha side n' firin a point-blank round tha fuck into Baphomet, stumblin his ass back, burnin his chest slightly, though it fuckin started ta heal itself. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch followed dis wit two mo' shots, tha second connectin as well, though tha third missed, cuz of Baphomet punchin her up in tha gut, knockin tha breath, n' aim outta her, along wit almost knockin her ta tha ground.

Baphomet thrust forward, Soanez shortsword meetin his ass halfway as dat shiznit was stopped. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da screechez of metal ensued, hits comin from both so fast dat it seemed like a single continuous, gratin noise. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Soane then thrust forward, Baphomet interceptin it yo, but then she pulled back quickly, another cap fired, dis time at his head.

Baphometz head cocked back, before comin back down ta peep Soane. Da wound regenerated. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. But that, Soane knew. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch took tha chance, slashin at Baphometz body nuff muthafuckin times, cleavin all up in flesh n' metal, before endin wit a kick, knockin Baphomet back n' ta tha ground.

"When can't you peep dat dis is pointless?" Baphomet holla'd up in a mo' n' mo' n' mo' mad salty tone, gettin up yo. His woundz was regenerating, of course yo, but cuz of tha nuff wounds, dat shiznit was a lil' bit slower.

"Brothers muthafucka! Heed mah call!" Baphomet yelled. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dude was responded wit tha sound of Tainted roaring, burstin from tha brush, surroundin tha two of em.

"Until next time. If there is one." Baphomet holla'd, turnin n' struttin away, Tainted quickly fillin tha gap n' chargin towardz Soane.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

try putting generic rap music and you got something to laugh even more

Spoiler:

Comment

I knew it would be quieter when Pringles is out for two weeks but this quiet?

It's like everybody died here :/
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

well, that happens from time to time when someone is absent, Im just waiting for replies at the moment if I remember

and just for random thing..

Think of that super hyped song from that hyped animated movie and read this with the rythm
                              Spoiler:

And I started watching TT again, this part is one of my favorites XD
                              Spoiler:
                              Just look at his face haha

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I just got back from town and I got some sweet stuff. Unfortunately, the game stores didn't have any copies of Tomodachi Life so I'm gonna have to wait around until I get a copy. If I decide to get a copy. Shamefully, not many recent releases interested me or were on a system that I presently own (Damn you, inFamous Second Son and Persona 4!). Here's a rundown of the stuff I got:
                                • Bravely Default (Meant to get a copy around release but I couldn't find a copy either.)
                                • Pokémon Black 2 (FINALLY! I got a copy of it! I'm gonna play the sh*t out of it.)
                                • Professor Layton and the Curious Village (I had heard things about the Layton series but I had passed up on it. Until now.)
                                • Some anime DVDS:
                                  Spoiler:
                                  From Up on Poppy Hill (Couldn't pass up a Miyazaki film.)
                                  Virus - Virus Buster Serge
                                  Tokyo Godfathers
                                • And some boxes of Pocky (although they are branded as "Mikado"). I think I have an addiction to them now.
                                In addition, I also discovered that a comic book store does actually exist in the town near where I live. And from there I got three volumes of Ultimate Fantastic Four. Yay me and my clever searching!

@Kristia
                                And this is why Raven is my favourite Titan. And also why Tara Strong is one of my favourite voice actors of all time.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X