X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice looting you got TR, im at the moment waiting for a package to come and finally i'll have a certain blonde touhou girl. She will be good alongside the commander and sniper figurines

TT is one of my favorite cartoons, and the sorceress is my number one character too
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
      A certain blonde Touhou character. Which one?
      Marisa, Flandre, Alice, Ran, Yukari, Yuugi, Medicine... (Several minutes later) ...Luna Child, Toyohime but I doubt anyone would make merch based off my fair Toyohime. I wouldn't let them anyway. Toyohime is mine. Ok, where was I? Oh yeah! Suwako, Minoriko, Shizuha, Yamame, Lily White... (One year later) ...Chiyuri, Yumeko, Ellen, Elis, Elly, Kurumi, or Yuki?

Oh my... That... That was a lot of blonde-haired girls... Need to take a breather... Damn it... I think I nearly had a nosebleed.
      (In all honesty, it has to be Yuugi. If it isn't then I'll be shocked.)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

sadly it isn´t yuugi.. damn you japan for making it next to impossible to find her!!!

for what I have found, either it is a bad source or poor quality

but the character Im about to receive is also one of my favorites, she shares a characteristic of my favorite animal. If that isn´t a good enough hint, then I´ll put an image
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

If I had to guess, I guess Ran.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

exactly, she is my animal favorite followed by Momiji

but my favorite character would be Yuugi, its her impossible optimism and way of acting, then add that she is caring (in her own way haha) with others
            Also she is similar to Rebecca

Spoiler:

Comment

I've got a hankering for good RP. As long as I don't have to GM, I'll be happy with anything. What're you guys' recommendations here?

Comment

CORRUPTURE CORRUPTURE CORRUPTURE

Ahem

You can join anything you'd like. Any RP you join you're gonna make a nice contribution to so

I am thinking of reopening the Pokemon RP, but making it centralized to Hoenn instead of making all the other regions open.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Pokemon sounds very good, Wriggle.

Comment

Could we just pick our basic, unevolved starter pokemon this time? Mainly because I really want a Phantump.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima and Wriggle
                      Torchic. I pick Torchic.
                      Nah, I'm kidding. If and when I apply, I would most likely either let GM decide or pick a personal favourite (non-OP) Pokémon/starter.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Mima

Yeah I think I'm gonna let people pick their starters this time.

As long as they're unevolved first stage.

I'm also contemplating on making it OC because it's generally better that way in a Pokemon RP (learned this from the previous Pokemon RP, AtWaP)

I'll make OOC when I can today. It's 4:51 AM here right now but I'm wide awake lol
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Bah. I ain't good at making OC's. I'm better with having something as a base. Which is what I have Koishi for.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Everyone

Right when I thought I would be gone for a while, my luck kicks in and I get a couple more days.

As it turns out, I'll be able to remain online until either the 13th, or 17th, depending on how long it takes for the house to pass inspection.

Until then, I'm back.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's good to hear S1. Iron Storm's IC is up by the way.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@To anyone it may interest

I'm back and I'm trying to make the thread for reboot AtWaP.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X