• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cue Cynthia theme*
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Major
      Nice touch with Kill la Kill right there. I did giggle a little when I realised that the 3-star uniform wearers were called the Elite Four about a few episodes in. It always made me wonder if Satsuki was the Champion. After all, Kill la Kill's Honnouji Academy is actually located in Kanto. (Yes, I know Kanto is a REAL region in Japan.)

Admittedly, I found Kill la Kill to be quite... meh. I liked the characters (Satsuki, Nui, and Gamagoori being my favourites) but I didn't like the story or the execution. And there were some aspects that I just did not get. Like Nudist Beach? What was even the point in them? They did next to nothing except for that big airship thing in the final episodes and for the big (anti-climactic) reveals. The show just seemed too typical, had little to separate itself, and it had too much of what I expect from a shonen anime. Not to mention that the ending was poor. It wasn't necessarily bad but there were NUMEROUS ways that the ending could have been done better. Much better.

But back to the subject at hand, I'm not really bothered about having Justine interact with Juri at the moment. Inevitably, Justine will run into either Aqua or Magma but I'm not sure as to how soon that would be. It would nice to engage in some collaboration and we could have a nice little first encounter like with Plasma in Black/White or with Galactic in Platinum but I usually prefer moments when the villains don't come into play until a bit later into the story.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey guys quick FYI I'm making a horror RP that may or may not be based on, or around Creepypasta's.

Comment

@Serene

-pictures zombiefied pasta noodles- AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ok, serious time, what's Creepypasta?

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

A Creepypasta is a scary, creepy, or an otherwise dark or supernatural story, usually with supernatural creatures. Most of them play on particular fears, while others are simply scary stories that are to be told in the dark. Some are even supernatural games that you play in the dark, though it's not advised to play alone.

There is an entire wiki filled with stories. If you know Slenderman, Jeff The Killer, Eyeless Jack, Smile Dog, or The Rake, then you have heard about a Creepypasta.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ GraciousSerenity

OMG OMG OMG YETH YETH YETH METH YETH THAT IS A GREAT IDEA I WOULD SO JOIN AN RP ABOUT THAT wait a minute... Is it going to be like AtWaG with CreepyPastas? Cause if that's the case I'll definitely join (I call dibs on Red Hellbeast)

And would it be like Chaos theme or Daily Lives theme? I can go for wither one. Either way, you have my support

@Zekai

CreepyPasta is a realm of stories created by many people. Think of it as a kind of scary campfire stories collection. One is about a boy who had a lot happen to him and now his eyelids are burnt off, he cut himself a smile and he's pale as a ghost. His name is Jeff the Killer. He has a streak of murders, and he is mainly associated with the phrase 'Go To Sleep.'

However, this may also include media files, like SuicideMouse.avi in which if a person watches the video, they will go into a state of deep depression and eventually kill themselves, or the Tails Doll, where in Sonic R, if you win a game of tag with Tails Doll (or something of the nature) the Tails Doll will float out of the screen and will kill you with the razor sharp claws it has for some reason.

Believe it or not, I believe Slenderman is also a creepypasta (or had a creepypasta of him?)

That's basically the basics.

Comment

I'm back for now.

@Wonder

Slender Man itself is not a Creepypasta. He started out on a forums for a contest, became popular, Creepypasta's of him were made, and now he is pretty much "The King of Creepypasta's."

Comment

@Zekai
                  If you want an example of one, here's "Touhou 14": http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_14
                  A Creepypasta that I read A WEEK before Double Dealing Character's release. It's not pleasing to think about yet it is very poorly structured and can be very uninteresting for non-Touhou fans. Source: SomeOrdinaryGamers, they read gaming creepypastas and they read this one.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

nope nope, I shall hide from that idea. Don't need more ammo for my Pandora box's of mind

(can easily have nightnares and halucinations)
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      @Major
                      Admittedly, I found Kill la Kill to be quite... meh. I liked the characters (Satsuki, Nui, and Gamagoori being my favourites) but I didn't like the story or the execution. And there were some aspects that I just did not get. Like Nudist Beach? What was even the point in them? They did next to nothing except for that big airship thing in the final episodes and for the big (anti-climactic) reveals. The show just seemed too typical, had little to separate itself, and it had too much of what I expect from a shonen anime. Not to mention that the ending was poor. It wasn't necessarily bad but there were NUMEROUS ways that the ending could have been done better. Much better.
                      Don't quote me on this, but I believe that the show being too typical and living up to your expectations of a shonen anime (whatever that is) was Trigger's intention. The series was just one big fustercluck of sugar, cocaine, swords and intricate plots that had no sense to it all, but it was deliberate. Kill la Kill was just one big parody of the anime genre, I believe.

Edit @2:40PM: High ho, it's off to work I go!
                      Last edited by Major Mario; 06-09-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

@Major
                        That does explain that. After all, a good number of people at Trigger did used to work at Gainax. The people behind Gurren Lagann, Evangelion, and other great shows. But now Gainax is just a dying husk making crap like Magica Wars (I just went there!).
                        I can understand the concepts of Kill la Kill but it did not work in its favour. It tried too hard to poke fun at its sources and it kind of backfired in my opinion. It may be that I disliked the style and the humour that Kill la Kill tried to pull off but I'm not sure at all.

It might just be my dislike towards the shonen genre and every anime like Naruto, Bleach, and such. But I still stand with my Meh rating. It did what it did well. But it was flawed and did not interest me outside of the characters. (But if you consider my love for Nui, a lot of my points can be made null and void)

Comment

@S121

The armor in Infinite Project, move on it's own like John's armor?
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Pretty much. Jason can move in the armor, due to it being linked up to his mind, but AIs can also interface with the suit and move it around. Of course, without someone in the armor, it's the equivalent of a diving suit. It needs someone inside to act as the skeleton or else you get a mass of contracting artificial muscle.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Back and posting for Hoenn
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Im finally back home.. and it feels so good to be on my couch
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X