X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you made one of the best choices for Eve. For Battle Seraph Eve is said to be the best in terms of pure magical damage. The damage Eve Battle Seraph can get is ridiculous as mentioned above.

Her Code: Nemesis is considered a Jack of All Trades. Capable of doing a lot of things in close, and far range quite well but is not spectacularly great in anything in particular.

The there is Code: Empress. A very nice supportive Eve with Oberon and Ophelia (two Nasod butlers she built), and the attacks she has can get in some nice damage. Empress is also her tankiest class with the highest physical defense of all her classes, nice HP, average physical attack and magical defense stats, and high magic attack.

Battle Seraph is easily her magical DPS class, capable of getting in a steady flow of damage, and even getting a large amount of damage within a short time if you have the right Crystal Spectrum for her activated.

Comment

so in short words

Battle seraph is Heavy magic

Nemesis is balanced

Empress is Tank

then Im glad for seraph since I am terrible at being tank, and im good at evasion
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaah I'm back

And I love meself support character, tis why I have an Architect class on deck.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

In video games I usually use a fast character to scout the area and do the evade-roll-attack procedure, it works most of the time

or use a long range weapon, they never fail
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Kristia

Yeah pretty much. Though Empress is more of a Tank and Support. She has a nice variety of skills that can be offensive support (Nemesis has a few as well, but she is more of a well rounded support having both buffs and debuff attacks. Empress just is a nice offensive support, with a lot of physical defense.) Empress path is also said to be the easiest, or moderately easiest class to learn for Eve players. (Oh yeah and Eve is the most popular Elsword char BTW.)

But yeah if you love support that is well rounded Nemesis is for you. If you love offensive support with good counter attacks, and a physical tank then Empress is for you. If you like DPS characters that can wreck shit, but is rather frail health wise then Battle Seraph is for you.

Personally I prefer the offensive magical brute that is Add's Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker advancement. He has a lot of brutal looking physical combos, and has a lot of high damaging magical attacks. However he has to be in Dynamo Configuration mode to do the most damage. Despite his Lunatic Psyker path being based off a typical brawler type character, his Lunatic Psyker path has a high amount of magical attack rather than physical.

I also like Raven's Veteran Commander who is a good offensive, DPS that can get a lot of damage in, as well as inflict the fire status effect with just some of his normal attacks. Yet one has to be careful as his Veteran Commander's Overheat functions can drain your health, in return for increased power when using the Overheat function. I also like his other two classes.

Raven Blade Master has a nice physical attack and defense stat, as well as being his tankiest of classes in terms of HP (in terms of elemental resistances, his Veteran Commander has the highest elemental resistances due to some of his passives.) Blade Master also has the highest attack speed of any class, but is also the hardest to use.

Reckless Fist is well rounded, but is highly powerful in both attack stats and has a ton of AOE attacks. If I recall though in terms of HP Reckless Fist isn't that great. Nor is he great with defense stats.

Elsword's Rune Slayer class I really like. It's fun, and well rounded. A path for Elsword focusing on making him a magical knight, he has a lot of magical attacks (in fact all the skills he has as a Magic Knight onward is magical to go with the increased magical attack stat.) Has average HP, but not the highest defenses. Physical Stat is good, but he doesn't gain any new physical skills as a Magic Knight/Rune Slayer. As such Rune Slayer's will have to use base job path Elsword's physical skills like Mega Slash, and Unlimited Blade attacks to make use of that balanced Physical Attack. Elsword's Rune Slayer is definitely well rounded compared to the physical tank that is Lord Knight Elsword (who has the highest base HP of all characters), and has a nice physical attack stat but poor magic stats. As well as the Infinity Sword's glass cannon status, as Infinity Sword has the lowest HP, and some rather okay defenses but has a lot of powerful skills and some nice attack stats to compliment them.

Also if you like being Scout's then go for Ara. Ara has the highest mobility, even higher than that of Eve. Has a nice long range melee weapon (spear), a few ranged attacks (especially as Yama Raja), has a high base attack speed, and very nice combos. She is the glass cannon by default as she has high attack speed, and long combos that makes her great for dealing a lot of damage from a moderately safe distance (thanks to her spear.) However damage per hit wise she isn't that strong, but can get in long combos incredibly easily, meaning her damage output will remain steady and will build up over time. She just has a very low HP compared to others, meaning one has to use her mobility and attack speed to not let an opponent attack.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-09-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Okay sorry for double posting, but I am going to be on mumble and TF2 for the next few hours if anyone needs me.

Comment

App for Clockwork Voyage is done wriggle
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

How is this evening going for people so far?

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im doing ok, making writings for 2ssome writings" thread, my best moments are at 2 am haha

also pretty much waiting for posts

and you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hunting as usual since I cant access Elsword right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You go freakin hunting?! I always wanted to hunt! What's it like?

Comment

Wonder, it's video game hunting. I know I've mentioned Monster Hunter before.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Zekai; 07-10-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Oh... But of course.

Well, I'm off for the night.

Comment

Okay I'm back people. So what is up?

Comment

Nothing much on my end.

EDIT: I'm going to bed, night.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Zekai; 07-10-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X