X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Feeling good. A little tired, but good. Been trying to find a new, good avatar for the forums.

Comment

Speaking of new Avatars how do you all like my new one :P?

Comment

So, it's obvious that a whole bunch of you have been wondering where I have been. Especially those who don't regularly talk to me or keep in contact with me (which as of late has been almost everyone). Well, I'm going to put it straight and simple.

I am making massive considerations towards leaving the RP community.

Now before you think that I am doing this as a cheap way out or as an act of hate, let me make myself clear. This has been coming for a long time, I just never made it public.

As of late, my enthusiasm and dedication towards RPing here has waned massively. When I first started out, I was hoping to craft stories of massive proportion alongside a whole bunch of new friends. And while the prospect did come to fruition in some aspects, my dreams have since faded away. No longer do I feel as compassionate or excited about RPing as I used to. Heck, even when I became majorly depressed following December, I was still dedicated to the forums. I cannot put my finger on why this is the case now but I most assuredly know that forum activity has nothing to do with it. All that can be said is that I have lost the will or the devotion to continue RPing here.

I will not single out people nor people's actions for reasons as to why I'm considering leaving. After all, I consider a lot of you to be good friends. Even if you all do have your obvious flaws (but who the heck doesn't?).

I am not giving up writing or creative activity as I have major ideas for writing and even some art (should I decide to use my pen for things other than writing). Heck, I'm even considering making a faux-grimoire or an occult encyclopaedia of sorts. Right now, I wish to pursue other goals and hobbies. As of late, I have been hard at work creating videos for my YouTube channel and preparing myself to move out at the end of this month. While it can be argued that I should be balancing my time and dedicating my activities to certain hours at a time, I wish to remind everyone that I am the world's worst organiser and a being of chaos. No amount of persuasion or teaching will change my organisation skills.

I know some people will feel disheartened or disappointed in this but I feel that this is something that might have to be done. I will keep in contact with as many of the active RPers as I can (like Katrix, SUSTIC, and co.) and I will check in here every once in a while. But know that I will be ceasing operations in the RP section, should I leave. I hate to break the news at a time where the community has hit its lowest but it needed to made clear as soon as possible. And that time is now.

Thanks for everything.

- TRXD (Regina/Flandre/Patchouli)
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR
          Of all the things I was expecting, you also retiring was not one of them.
          Let alone with similar reasoning to why I retired.

So I'll say this:
          Godspeed mate.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well.. shit, for some reason Im not surprised knowing how this place has been for the last month.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Like Kristia I'm not entirely surprised, but caught off guard with how soon you posted this.

As much as I want to tell you not to leave, I simply can't that would be rather mean and selfish of me. All I can say is that whatever you choose is your choice. It would be rather sad if you do decide to leave the RP Section, especially when you have given us such a wonderful character in TSU and Wriggle's Clockwork Voyage RP (though that has been inactive as all hell, and might continue to be inactive unless something is done.) Like I said though, it is your choice and I cannot in any shape/way/form change it. If you decide to leave the RP section then that is YOUR choice.

I'm just wondering what will happen with your characters in the current RP's you were in if you so choose to leave.

@Everyone in Fairy Tail RP

Also we do have the Fairy Tail RP which we really need to continue RPing in. I made a post last so either we are waiting for Zekai, or someone else to post in it.

@Kristia and Wonder

Don't forget I do have a post in ATWAG Henir's Time and Space for you two.

Comment

I only wish that for those who want/will or whatever to leave the RP Section, please try to make your characters leave in a progressive way, not just leave the RP in a punch making the ones who do want to RP to be stopped, there has been enough RPs with great potential that have been stopped by similar situations

In the fairy tail RP, I´m waiting for Zekai or whoever is still alive in that story so I could make a post and in ATWAG I´m waiting for wonder so we can all participate and have no problems because someone didn´t let the others participate

Clockwork voyage I´m waiting for SUSTIC and/or amaterasu, but I think it is pretty much dead, you can´t scold me in this Wriggle, it is your RP and you are the one interested to keep it alive
                Last edited by Kristia; 09-04-2014, 09:48 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also FYI to those in the Fairy Tail RP, I edited my last post so I have a little post for Tracer done.

Comment

Well................. losing more RPers.

@Kristia and SUSTIC

Posted for both of you in FT

@Wriggle

One post coming for Hoenn
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Guys, I'll be busy because of some tests and I'll be sleeping most of the time, so whatever you need me for, please send me a PM and I will answer as soon as I can

see you later

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I have a power outage thanks to a storm and I was on Elsword too. :'( Now playing the waiting game for power to come back. Damn, where's a lighting mage when you need them?

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I just got my room and have some time to relax, am I needed somewhere?

Also, fans of Xenoblade Chronicles, Shulk is officially in the game

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristy, that's old news.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I don´t care, I just noticed it XP

also The story of a traveler just reached 121 views in fanfiction ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'm back. How is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X