Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power outage atm and I was on Elsword.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im doing fine, relaxing and preparing for a long nap this weekend

and you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Damn... that sucks... and here I got the Die Hard Title today, along with the Trockta Voodoo Mask, and Shoulder piece accessories. Now all I need is the Trockta Voodoo Bottom Piece armor and I'll get a set bonus, but this is something I shouldn't talk about here and rather the Elsword thread... yeah...

Comment

@ Kristia
          Aye, it's been a short while now since the announcement.
          And...surprisingly...I'm not all that excited for some reason. Not like I was when I saw Robin's trailer and his move set.
          Yet... I have a hunch: Shulk will most likely replace Marth as the OP swordsman. I have a few reasons, most of which revolve around the fact Shulk's move set behaves similar to Marth's, his melee range, and the Monado Arts. But this will only be confirmed once the amount the Smash Art changes things is known and if it combines with Back Slash's bonus.

Comment

well then.. I shall go to sleep, tomorrow is a long day and I need energy to endure it, goodnight ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Oh and...

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...arlight-Part-I
              http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...arlight-Part-I

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-05-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

I´m actually waking up today and dang I feel tired mentally, but I´m ok and having some free time

how are you SUS?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I too am feeling tired mentally, and physically. Then again I haven't actually gone outside for a few days (mostly due to rain and thunderstorms in the area), but I'm doing good. Playing Elsword right now, while waiting on stuff in the RP's... even though I should be posting in Iron Storm...

Comment

It´s ok, this place is slow, anyways I got to go, another test is coming and I know I will be back by tomorrow, see ya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

And if course you get on Elsword no sooner I get off, again.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Uh... well if it makes you feel any better I just logged off Elsword right now to play Minecraft >->

Comment

Yeah I'm leaving too. It was a pleasure RPing with you folks.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Major

Well I hope you don't just get up and leave, in turn leaving Kristia's (and possibly others in TSU) stuck (if your character was in a conversation with the others. All I remember from what I read last time I checked the IC was that Sarah was with Kristia's character.)

Comment

now I can say I got kicked on the gut while being downed

What's next? S121 coming just to say "Im not role playing anymore" ?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X