X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt things will go that far.

I think it's general consensus that something needs to happen. I may or may not have a plan.

No one might like this but I might be able to open a different section of Phoenix.
    And this may or may not be actually SUS's idea. Even if he doesn't realize he had it.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm back... With a vengeance.

I'm going to go hyperspeed and even start a new rp that should grab the attentions of many: asupernatural beings rp. After dinner, get ready for a machine gun.

Comment

@Kristia

Don't... don't make me think that...

@Cucoo

Wut...

Comment

Actually I should mention even Wonder now that I think about it...
          Basically the answer to the question on how to divert Phoenix away from EG's canon has been staring at me since before the question was even a question.

Sustic has that "company" that has based itself in Celestora system. If I recall, it has something to do with Miranda's brother?

Wonder has the Pirates...

We could start up a chapter in Celestora. Then when everything is back up and running properly, the chapters can eventually merge.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it. Get to it while I find anything to work on. SUS you are due on responding to Shonen's question. I shall post one response to every thread I am needed and type up my rp occ.

Comment

@Wonder

I'll try and get on it, been feeling mentally tired about all the stuff going on lately. What with people leaving and all. I'm beginning to feel like what Wriggle said on Mumble that one day might be true. Even if S1 comes back everyone will be so demoralized to the point where we won't be able to RP anymore.

Then again I haven't had much sleep, and Wriggle's pessimistic attitude towards all the stuff lately tends to get to me when I'm feeling tired.

@Cucoo

There are two organizations that I have planned for in EG Phoenix. The one that has been trying to colonize planets (the one Miranda, and her brother works for.) Then there is the GRACE Industries. A company that deals with well... creating superhumans, and modifying human DNA to try and make powerful soldiers. GRACE Industries was the company behind Megumi's creation, and is currently after both Megumi and Ethan. But yeah I had planned that Miranda's brother (Dave) is also a leader of a colony that is stationed on a snowy tundra planet (the opposite of Nevaraas!) With the colony in relatively poor conditions.
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-09-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

Well you'll be able to do something with that then. Hopefully the quick descriptive post I made will help drive things forward there.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay I just need to figure out which planet would be good, if not make my own. I will also need to make a character app for Dave, and one other character for it. Also I hope people in EG are willing to make a character for this side arc.

Comment

Aye, well there is Alcyon, a tundra planet that is dominated by one small continent (Mana) and the rest of the landmass is islands. The description in IC is primarily aimed at Alcyon since that's the only planet I ever developed for the Celestora system. If you want to use it and do w/e to it, that's fine. I actually encourage it.

P.S. When I developed Alcyon I had this song in my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLqiQWAXQh8
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-09-2014, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm getting some rest. Tomorrow, MORE ACTION

Comment

Problem for me at least for the EG thing. I don't have any free characters. So I can't RP there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Make a new character? Maybe Koishi? Just throwing it out there.

Comment

I'm still dealing with some issues irl, please tell me where I am needed or sugested to be
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Do you feel like tossing in a new character into Phoenix RP? Your help has inadvertently led me to the answer on how to fix the RP so that it can progress here and now. (Cause it led me to finally put two and two together and see that SUS and Wonder already had given me the answer to changing Phoenix away from EG's timeline.)

And should I ask what kind of rl problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                Make a new character? Maybe Koishi? Just throwing it out there.
                                I was planning on Koishi, when Mima does all the resurrection on the Gensokyo people. But that can't happen yet due to lack of movement in that sector.

I don't have any ideas for another character, however.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X