X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um.. how about I control Trista?

I would just need to know what she was planned for in the story and have some guidance at first

You and TRXD had something planned with her and other character(s) for what I remember, but I would like to help if I can
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

I told you it's up to you on Mumble and you said you wasn't planning to and now you might? Your mind changes fast.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah we were planning some things, but I think you should ask TRXD first because it still is his character.

@Zekai

It's not that. I knew that if we can't get Trista out of the story properly, then we would have to do a revamp. Something that I hate, and I don't want to do. Though if I have to I will, because we also have to deal with Major's character since he left.

Comment

Ipm still bothered by them simply leaving instead of making a way to send their characters away with the story though
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Me and TRXD planned for a way to get Trista out of the story. We planned that her parents came after deciding that it really wasn't safe for Trista to be at TSU. TRXD just never went on with it and just seemingly left, as such I need to try and ask him if he would like to help me with it.

As for Major. I really hate what he did when he just got up and left. I really hate when anyone in an RP just gets up and leaves without doing anything with their character. It can GREATLY affect an RP's flow and the RP itself no matter how active/inactive an RP is. When he said he was leaving the RP section AGAIN I got kinda pissed because he just left his character Sarah in TSU without doing anything. If I recall TRXD leaving and Major leaving really left you in a bind correct?

Anyways I still like Major. He seemed pretty cool, and had writing skills that put me to shame... Yeah my writing skills are horrible... I have so many grammar mistakes it's ridiculous.

Comment

They did left me hanging, I´ll be honest with you, I already had this whole idea to help Trista´s lunar magic with one of Kris´ books while also letting the wolf trust her to the point of showing an important thing of Kris´s animal side

With Sarah, there was this idea where the vampire and wolf could share experiences about their abilities and folklore

I still got things for Ryofu and the dragon boy that Kris still wants to show a lesson

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You have ideas yo do with Zero and Ryofu? I would like to hear them (PM prefered) if you don't mind.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh zekai, but that would spoil the fun, just know this

Kris likes Ryofu as a friend aside from the lack of expressions, but she sees Zero as either a spoiled or immature overgrown kid

Spoiler:

Comment

I can see immature but remember that he has no romantic experience so he doesn't know how to react to that kind of stuff, spoiled I don't know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

the spoiled thing comes from his rude actions without thinking for what I have seen

The immature comes from similar actions and reactions in serious matters, The wolf had to literally put walls to stop his love triangle issue

Spoiler:

Comment

Is there anyone here that is decent/good at editing hair and eye color from an image? I'm not good when it comes to image edits.

Comment

...Depends on the image.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it's a .png 318x973

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

Still depends on how grainy it is.

I've edited pictures before by the pixel and if it's grainy beforehand you'll notice the edit.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-24-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

want a pm to see?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X