• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

Heloooo~!

Anybody alive?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I am.

Comment

Me too, just got back from a date
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No, I'm dead.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So quiet. Needs more RP. Or explosives. Maybe a mixture of both, that would certainly suffice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, just the person I wanted to see.

I have TWO more ideas for weapons in the DS RP.

Ok, well, one is a surgical laser-turned weapon. It can be made with either a surgical laser or mining laser, and would follow similar rules to the Contact Beam, only crossed over with the Flamethrower. When the gun finishes its charging phase, it fires a continuous red laser that can burn and cut through flesh. The weapon can also be upgraded with nodes, allowing you to increase the damage and capacity, while decreasing the reload time and charge time. The secondary fire allows you to aim the gun straight up and fire refracted lasers in all directions, similar to the Pulse Rifle from DS1, only they're lasers.

The second gun is a "Radiation Shotgun". Basically, this shotgun uses a sudden nuclear reaction to release a high intensity cone of quickly decaying radiation, burning and damaging flesh. The more you upgrade its damage output, the further the radiation can pierce flesh, and when upgraded to a certain point, it can even pierce dense metals. I'm thinking that it might use the Contact Energy from the Contact Beam for ammo.

What are your thoughts?

Also, how should we take care of the inventory system? Wriggle and I were talking about it yesterday.

@Wriggle

You should count yourself lucky. That dream is tame compared to my nightmares. XD

@Zekai

How can you be dead, yet talking?

@Mima

Well, there just might be an abundance of both soon enough.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

How can you be dead, yet talking?
                *coughs*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ghost maybe? Wait! Half-Ghost! I'm like Youmu now!

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Mima

Actually, I would consider that "undead"; not quite dead, yet not quite alive either.

@Zekai

But Zekai, that would only be considered "half dead". XD
                    sigpic

Comment

............................... Whatever!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Well, not unless you are talking from your ghost half. Then, it MIGHT just be considered dead... kind of... maybe?

Hey, Youmu's physiology/anatomy is confusing, so don't blame me.

@Kristia

Check my last post.

Also, how did the date go? Everything go well?
                        sigpic

Comment

Just gonna silently bump this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I also took a look at it. It looks good so far. I guess I should probably add to it to make my weapons buildable. Most of them are circumstantial weapons, but the "Radiation shotgun" can be made with the parts system.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, im now fully back (checked everything in home first)

I love the surgical weapon, but instead of only reloading/recharging it, why not adding overheatibg, since it is raw energy, it would tend to heath

I don't know about the radiation shotgun since you are dealing with nuclear energy, that can agfect the user's health

The date went nice, enjoyed the chilly weather with cofee while walking on the park and sightseeing the city lights
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing you talk about having a date reminds me that I'm single and lonely alot.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Zekai; 11-15-2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X