Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-sigh- I can see you having a long day.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

meh, I´m "doing" a statistics exam at the moment in the computer

its is too easy and I already finished it, but for battery´s sake, I´m staying connected in the classroom looking like a student working hard on her exam
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

School, Exam......... TSU!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I can actually see the wolf hidden in the library between books preparing for an exam XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sonya reading with her glasses and Zero not studying and still passing.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

So the dragon boy is smart enough for not studying.. photographic memory?

Spoiler:

Comment

Does all the studying only in class and doesn't study out of class. S**t, that's what I did.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

That explains it, I have to study everyday to keep on knowledge

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I was one of those people in school.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I just love reading, there is so much to see in the world of literature, from Damte's inferno an Heaven, to Isaac Asimov's under the naked Sun, Devorah Harkness with All Souls trilogy, Dhakespesre with his masterpieces, and so on with smaller, yet treasured in my heart like Carrie Carr's Amanda & Lex series.

I can just stay with them for hours
                      Last edited by Kristia; 11-14-2014, 11:48 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Im not much of a reader. I have 2 light novels, would be 3 but cant find the 3rd part anywhere (argh!!!!! RAGEFACE!!!!!).

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

what´s the name of the novel? I may find it in pdf, epub or Mobi versions

Spoiler:

Comment

I would like a printed copy. It's. Hack//G.U. Vol 3 - Harald's Archetype and Vol 4 - 8 Dimensional Thoughts. Holy crap, there's 4? Ok, I'm missing 2 then.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well.. so far I have only found the amazon versions

Volume 3: http://www.amazon.com/hack-G-U-novel...dp/1427813833/

Volume 4: http://www.amazon.com/hack-G-U-novel...dp/1427815259/

Spoiler:

Comment

Thing is ........... I don't trust Amazon. I know people that got ripped off from Amazon before.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X