X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and Wonder

Yep, it's an RP Sus and I had/have a lot of ideas and plans for.

What about it?

@Mima

Well the same could be said for a lot of characters with Hammerspace Inventories. XD

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing the picture. Should be cool.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ask Sustic, not me. He's the one who asked the question first.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

So what do you have in mind for IP?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Also, I'm having trouble understanding what inventory system you're proposing. Can you dumb it down for a non-DS player?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and everyone possibly interested.

I was thinking of possibly giving Infinite Project one more chance, a sort of restart if you will. But I won't actually make a restart if no one is interested.

If the only one(s) interested are S121, Katrix, and Cucoo (currently the only members of it, all other members either stopped RPing in it, or didn't even apply for it) then I will just make it a private RP when S1 comes back.

Comment

Finished the picture. Went through a lot of ink.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

Basically, it's like Minecraft's inventory system, only none of the items stack, save for ammo. In the beginning, you start out with I think 10 slots, meaning that you can carry ten items before you run out of room. As you get better armor, you can increase the amount of slots you have, up to a maximum of 25 slots.

As for weapons, there are two different systems: the DS1&2 system, and the DS3 system. The DS1&2 system allows you to carry 4 non-hybridized weapons, such as the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, Javelin Gun, Contact Beam, Sniper Rifle, and other weapons from DS1&2. These weapons are single weapons that have a secondary firing ability. For example, in DS1, the Pulse Rifle can either fire like a normal assault rifle, or if you use its alternate fire, Isaac will hold the gun above his head as the tip of the gun splits into three parts and spins, firing at everything around him. All DS1&2 weapons have a special secondary fire unique to the weapon. DS3 has hybridized guns, meaning that they are two guns in one. Last I remember, they do not have special abilities like the DS1&2 weapons. Instead, the DS3 weapons have greater customization, variety, and their secondary fire is simply the second weapon on the gun. Because the DS3 weapon counts as two guns, they only allow you to carry two weapons in DS3.

Now as for money and power nodes, they get their own inventory slots. You can carry an infinite amount of money and power nodes. Power nodes are how you upgrade weapons and unlock node doors in DS1&2. They are somewhat rare, but can also be bought at any store for 10,000 credits. I can't remember if power nodes were completely phased out in DS3, or if they are just used now to open node doors, but you now upgrade DS3 weapons with microchips, or some sort of modules. As for money, money is self explanitory. Collect as much as you can, and spend it wisely.

How was that? Is there any part you still have questions about?

@Sus

I'm okay with a restart, but I will most likely copy/paste all my posts from the original RP. That last battles scene was a b*tch to type up, and I thought it was good.

@Mima

Haha! Looks good.

Who is it supposed to be in the picture?
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh.. Im tired, so where am I needed?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                    That, plus the weight system...

Unturned's inventory system will work quite nice here.

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Why are you tired? Also, I just beat Dead Space. Time to play it a third time. XD

@Wriggle

What's Unturned?
                      sigpic

Comment

I´m tired because of school (only has slept 3-4 hours per day in two weeks) normal stuff

thanks by the way, so how is that infinite project about?

And congratulations on beating the game, let me give you a challenge, do it only with plasma cutter :3
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Unturned is a FPS Zombie Survival Game that has quite a bit of different weapons, survival items (food, water, medical supplies), the ability to craft a shelter, cities to scavenge from, and various other things. It's free on Steam, and its art style is similar to that of Minecraft (well it is NOT like minecraft, but the graphics are really simple.) Fun game for a while, a game I would play:

With a friend, and if you have enough time to play it.

Their are also skills like Survivalist which allows you to go longer without food, skill that enhances your durability, your stamina so you can run longer, your mining speed, and other things.

@Kristia

This is the original OOC thread for Infinite Project.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...uture-Based-RP

It is essentially one of the RP's that I loved, even though I did not RP in it much (kept forgetting/slacking with posting in IC), however me and S1 did talk about it a lot in Mumble, and we even came up with a crap ton of scenarios for the RP. It is one of the few RP's that both S1 and I have put in SO MUCH stuff into it. We literally spent about a whole months in total talking about it (over the course of a few days), and to be honest I recently got interested in the idea of restarting it if enough people would be interested in it.

It is also based on an original (well mostly original) story I have been crafting over the course of the past 4-5 years.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-15-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Mima

Haha! Looks good.

Who is it supposed to be in the picture?
                            Hank, Ala Madness Combat 5 look, as seen below.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

giving the options for half breeds? I´m in, possibly got an app already prepared from another failed attempt, just got to edit it to yours

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Damn, maybe you should sleep. I can only get by for so long before I have to rely on caffeine. XD

Also, Challenge accepted. I just so happen to enjoy the feel of the Plasma Cutter, and best of all, it's Isaac's signature weapon. Time to play! XD

@Sus

Free zombie game, huh?

How many people can play multiplayer? Does it have guns? What about a stealth system? Can you block zombie attacks?

I just might get that game.

@Mima

Ahh, I see.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X