X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have had good luck with amazon, Rebecca got me the whole Chibi Vampire manga in three packages (14 volumes) as also the Amanda & Lex series in 2 packages (8 volumes). It is riskier with international packaging, but I got them on perfect state
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Since you've had good luck with it and used it a few times, I guess that it's worth a try. Too bad I have no money to get them so searching for them right now is pointless.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, at least you know there is a 4th volume now

Speaking of books.. I got to see what to read in my collection but.. the collection is rather.. big.. (7,867 archives/ 2.74 GB..)

There are too many..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I thought that 8 Dimensional Thoughts was the 3rd one. I didn't know about Halard's Archetype until today.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sooner or later you will get it, I´m sure you will

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaaa
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

??????

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

So.. what are you telling us Wriggle?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm having nightmarish visions of Koa help
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Could you explain them to us? Maybe we could help you by understanding them

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, right after chatting here about the Dead Space RP and me possibly using a Koa model to join the RP, I went to sleep and had a dream literally of Koa having this wicked little smile stabbing something with a makeshift rapier. Except she was stabbing me. Then I looked down to find out that I was some sort of Necromorph.

I couldn't get a good night sleep afterwards, and now I'm having periodic, hallucinogenic vision of Koa with that same smile and that same rapier.

It's gone now, though.

I think I need to see a doctor.
                        Or have this Dead Space RP come soon.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, Koakuma has indeed a "darker" side due to her succubus nature, so there could be that wicked and sadistic side. About the necromorph part, either you paid too much attention (which is partly good) and/or saw videos about it.

You are excited and want to see Koa already in this story, but unfortunately your subconscious put yourself as her target.

The rapier weapon can actually be a good idea

Spoiler:

Comment

I think Koa might be real.

And is stalking me.

I'm ok with it, though.

Who wouldn't want a helpful demon girl following you around?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well, having a companion is always good, I wish for a certain yellow vixen to meet

Spoiler:

Comment

On a side note, I made a google doc of the list of weapon parts.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Feel free to add things to it.

[edit]
                                Existing section is the parts already existing in Dead Space 3
                                New section is the parts that we could come up with
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-14-2014, 05:37 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X