X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Bah, forget what they think. I will not let others' opinions dictate how I should act. I will simply do what I think is best. Besides, I can assure you that they've got problems too. I don't want to name any names, but let's just say that I know a few people off the top of my head that have their daily doses of drama too. ;p

@Sus

I'll just say that anger makes me strong enough to drag 4 people holding my arms while I chase a fifth.
    Last edited by S121; 01-06-2015, 04:39 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I just donīt want to come here and suddenly notice that there is no RP section

Anyways, that is how things flow
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Understandable.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, since I have to wait for Jasmine to post for Manhattan, I will go to sleep.

I have to get Borderlands RP started before it disappears in the test of time, too.

Might as well catch up now or risk being distracted by games when I get back home.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

You know I hate myself because I have an idea for another NPC/Character for TSU or IP that I probably wouldn't use all too much.

Comment

@Sus

And who is that?
                sigpic

Comment

If you see my current avatar, then that's who it would be.

In TSU it would be a cat-person who would be a bit of a straight-man of the NPC's (probably one of the few who is actually normal in terms of personality), president of the Science/Paranormal club (does stuff related to science, researching about UFO's, and other paranormal stuff. He is the kind of guy who despite having magic and living in a world of magic and BEING a supernatural creature himself, is quite skeptic to other things. He would be the kind of guy who dismisses "magic" as some sort of odd phenomena related to brainwaves or something.

That or just one of the staff (like one of the nurses/doctors that work alongside Hannah.)

In IP he would probably he a head-researcher working with the government or something.

Comment

the issue with Borderlands RP at the moment is that there are no locations to start yet ^^;

and I shall go to sleep, cya^^
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Guy's just a heads up, but if I suddenly just disappear for say...

Over a few days-weeks, then something really bad has happened to me. Something that would cause me to be unable to RP or even get online at all anymore.

All I'll say is right now my brother is pissed off at everything, and has actually been physically attacking people. We already called the cops on him but my brother managed to run off in his car. His current location is unknown.

So if I do disappear so suddenly and don't return, then you all probably know what happened to me.

Thankfully I didn't suffer any physical damage... for now.

Comment

@Sus

Expect a PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Random news...
                          So I beat Metroid Fusion recently and looked up the alternative endings...

I am now questioning why they changed how Samus looks...

Especially compared to her current Prime 3/Other M look...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Metroid Trilogy and haven't beatened any of the 3 in it.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

All I can remember and say is that Metroid Fusion takes place at the end of the current Metroid storyline. So her appearance changing could have been done due to the surgery/injection of the Metroid Vaccine that saved her life from the X-Parasites. If you remember at the beginning, it says that most of her infected armor had to be surgically removed. So that could explain why she looks so different outside of her suit, and the fact that Fusion is the current end of the Metroid Timeline could explain why she looks different that she does in the other games.

Also when I think about it Samus without her suit in Fusion looks similar to how she did without armor in Super Metroid. So there's that bit of information. Could have something to do with how Samus outside of her armor's appearance was not yet fully established?
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-08-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

I FUCKING BELW 50 DOLLARS

BUT ITS WORHT IT CUZ I CAN BETATEST THIS AWESOME SHINY SHIT

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...tles/x/9568656
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X