X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends where you live, so Good morning/afternoon/evening.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

good day Super, how are you?

For what I know Zekai, Tapatalk makes a "Posted with my X cellphone via Tapatalk" line with every post the users who have it write.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You can take that off.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

I'm good. Just doin' my own thing - Listening to various game music, on Mumble, etc.

Comment

Iīm at school and close to go at work, so for the moment Iīm quite relaxed. Today I will be babysitting so it will be a nice day.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I see you guys finally figured out what I meant about machinegun posting
              However, I'm sure the lack of activity is more of a lull than anything, but do keep in mind that it's good practice to post at least once a day.
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@everyone

Good morning everyone. This is the last day of work for me before I get 3 days off, meaning that I'll have plenty of time to post in everything.

@Kilelicus

I think that back when the RP section was new, there were a lot of problems because many of us were new to RP. We needed time to experiment and develop, to find what works and what doesn't.

You can tell by how the posts slowly became better in the ICs that we have improved by a good amount.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

It's also due to S1's dissapearance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                    It's also due to S1's dissapearance.
                    Primarily this
                    It forced things into a slower pace and we're tending towards the slower now anyway. Plus we're using a post reservation system so as to help regulate things so that we don't have to machinegun post to keep up with others.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well regardless, you guys have improved.

Comment

just a warning people, donīt think that S121īs return will get everything back to normal, bad things happened during his absence, so donīt have false ideas and/or hopes.

Spoiler:

Comment

Bad things? In what sense?

Comment

human drama, collisions of ideas, sudden leavings, discussions of misunderstandings, etcetera.

In short words, humanity

Spoiler:

Comment

I've been here the whole time, and I have no idea what "drama" you're referring to.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was really horrible or anything. Just bad. There was quite a bit of drama between some of us (I wouldn't point at who, but I was one of them) at several points during his absence, and people came and left. On top of that but activity in general dropped big time when he left.

No lie that when things first started here in the RP section from what I saw and heard about things were chaotic with machinegun posting and whatnot. Then things became better with a good steady pace of posts with each post being longer than just one sentence. Then when S1 left things started to slow to a crawl.

@Kristia

Also I've heard the same thing from you, and Wriggle. I know, and I'm pretty sure all of us knows that things won't immediately go back to how things were before S121. It could potentially be quite a while before things go back to how they used to.

But yeah when S121 left we all took a bit of a hit of the slightly bad side of Humanity (depression, some drama, and anger between some of us. Myself included.)

Comment

Working...
                                X