X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got bored, really.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You really have Mima´s personality Mima XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Things will not go back to the way they were. There is no reversing these changes. We are not as we were in the past.
        We are different and to say we are going to go back to the way we were is to lie to ourselves.

We are well beyond the point of no return.

So buckle up, cause where we're going with this aircraft we don't need landing gear.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I said things will "Take a while to go back to normal" I mostly meant the activity level in the RP's. Not everything else.

Oh well either way this post is redundant and I shouldn't even bother with making this reply.

Comment

so what exactly is everyone waiting on in EG? Waiting for S1? You guys mind if I double post? Because if something doesn't happen, I'm gonna kick Phenom along his path.

EDIT: Btw, Sustic, is CP_Orange a map on multiple servers? or is it just on one? Because I only know of one server with it.
            Last edited by Kilelicus; 03-10-2015, 07:24 PM.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@sus
              I don't expect activity levels to change much either. As things are is pretty much the state of things. It won't go back to the same level of activity. Slightly faster, perhaps. But not like it was.

@kilel
              If you want, go ahead. Right now I'm waiting for others to post. Typically takes a week or more.

Comment

@Kilelicus

EG, if I remember people are waiting on me (for the Alcyon planet arc), and for everywhere else... I believe people are waiting on S121.

As for CP_Orange? There are many different types of CP_Orange, and on MANY different servers. You just need to look for them. I would show you some of the better ones I found, but sadly right now I am waiting for a response from the Steam Customer Support because I am having a problem with TF2 in that after 30 minutes of playing or so I get kicked from all servers for a bit with the error "An error with your computer is blocking the VAC Systems." I am not VAC banned, and I tried ALL the fixes for this problem that Steam has, yet none of them work so I had to create a report on my computer for Steam and sent it to them. Been waiting for over a week. Last time I had a problem with Steam Customer Support, it took about a month before I got an email from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                  @sus
                  I don't expect activity levels to change much either. As things are is pretty much the state of things. It won't go back to the same level of activity. Slightly faster, perhaps. But not like it was.

@kilel
                  If you want, go ahead. Right now I'm waiting for others to post. Typically takes a week or more.

Thanks, will do when I get home. Not like anyone is interacting with me right now :P I suppose I'll pop down on Alcyon. Or is there about to be nothing there?
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

RP General Discussion

Alcyon has something happening.
                    I would force the issue and direct you to the Shrine of Seasons to try and push that to go forward so I can get Ignis moving around again when it's done and tie things together.

Otherwise there's Duon.

Will post details if you want more later.

Comment

@Cucoo

I was planning on sending Reiya to Ignis for awhile now.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

just to let you know SUS, Bardock has been asked some questions

and Cucoo, what are the characteristics of the ice bridge room? I got an idea to cross it without walking
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

The room is coated in ice, save for some bare spots on the far ledges.
                          I would imagine you could place a set of portals on the ground on either end of the bridge and bypass it.

Might have another phenomena occur on Alcyon involving the Volcano at the center. Might help add some activity there for the others to work out while SoS is finishing up. But I would initiate that after the SoS passes the current room. Might help accelerate things by having an earthquake...

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah. I know. I've been slacking on things with EG even worse than TSU.

But right now I'm beginning to feel fatigued. I've been up since 3 in the morning. Had to go into town (an hour drive) for a doctor's appointment, then had to go file for unemployment (got an unemployment check yaaay), came home, played a little bit of Elsword, little bit of Minecraft, watched some videos on Youtube, went out shopping for some fruit (oranges and apples <3), came back home, took a shower, and am currently cooking a homemade lasagna based on my Grandfather's recipe.

In about 2 hours or so when it's done I'll probably head off to bed for the night. I will try and post tomorrow, and if you'd like. I give you permission to pester me about posting in EG.

Comment

I won´t pester you, It was a reminder to post, just that.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well at least remind me that I need to post tomorrow ;w; I'll probably forget to post in that RP again if you don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X